Kercaden

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 6:11 am
Well also, consider this. Doing something nice for a friend is really cool, but... It kind of sucks if everyone has to follow the rules except one person because they were being nice. Why have rules then? Rules are meant to prevent cheating and create an element of fairness amongst entrants. Again, they can sign up for the forums to post their entry and sign over the prize to their friend as that's not against the stated rules. Unlike entering work that isn't your own.
Advertisement

ELinktric_Tears

Rank 0
ELinktric_Tears
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:16 am
I wish everyone luck in the final days of competition. Have a fair, clean fight and let the best maiden win!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

witchkim

Rank 0
witchkim
PostedJan 04, 2013 1:36 pm
MoonLegend21 wrote:
Read the rules from page 1 (エ・ω・`)

Having opinions from many others shows what the community as a whole thinks of this situation, regardless if the GMs has given an answer or not. So again, apologies if you may find it rude but, that is just your problem. (エ・ω・`)  

I have already read it, ty and you don't need to appologize xD but... If you already read that gms are going to decline the artwork in the first place, then i really dont think we have to restate that it shouldnt be on the entry... No?( *`ω´) ah well.. I will just leave this conversation :3

0DubZero0

Rank 0
0DubZero0
PostedJan 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Out of popcorn.

Was expecting 3 pages of more artwork.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

SeaStory

Rank 0
SeaStory
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Lol@Forums

Frankly, I enjoy a good debate on ideals and morals. As such, I shall now make an unnecessary list of reasons why everyone else is wrong. After that, others will conjure a witty response to my argument, and use big words to make themselves sound smarter. Is there a reason for me to post this? No, not really. I posted none the less. Let us hope this is a distraction from the original debate, and that I can make this thread spiral out of control.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:48 pm
First draft of the card, not the full entry yet (there is no mouth just a lot of erasing...):

drawing elements from:

Body/face/eyes: http://i46.tinypic.com/2n8bs69.png
Cloths: http://www.bhmpics.com/wallpapers/fire_magic_girl-1920x1200.jpg
Outstretched hand (and would love to use the energy in her hand as well): http://i46.tinypic.com/33kzvc1.png

lol if anyone is good at using something like photoshop or another program that could clean it up a lot more i would love to work with you Very Happy

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!

ThaliaSato

Rank 0
ThaliaSato
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:51 pm

last 2 pages^

eh no offence too anyone
I have to say one thing then this is ended.

I'm done. sorry if I really offended the lot of you that much.
and due to personal privacy I will not be disclosing my friends deviant art I.D because it is her name and my name irl. Razz
I will concede. I withdrawal ect. ect. just end it and post more pictures.

Lovley Toxin

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Re: last 2 pages^

eh no offence too anyone
ThaliaSato wrote:
I have to say one thing then this is ended.

I'm done. sorry if I really offended the lot of you that much.
and due to personal privacy I will not be disclosing my friends deviant art I.D because it is her name and my name irl. Razz
I will concede. I withdrawal ect. ect. just end it and post more pictures.  

lol i dont think you should withdrawal, i doubt the winner will be picked simple on how finished the picture is but more on the design. Not sure how the GMs feel but if your friend doesnt play mobile but wants to do things like this more power to them and you. i love seeing good fan art, even if its going against me in a contest.

Personally my comment at the end of mine was a legit offer, i would LOVE to get my design into a finished state even if i dont win.

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!

Boaspear

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 9:02 pm

My Entry

Name: Kira the Witch Doctor
Nation: Sanctus
Username: Kylar

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp147/guiltyspear/anime-drawing-no-color-big-web_zps65d38379.jpg

Did this in Illustrator took awhile being that I was learning how to use it at the same time Razz
anyways I'm trying to figure out how to color it but not sure how. ill update my picture if i can.

Chingsta94

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 9:49 pm

question

do our girls has to be pirates? can they be something else as in spies, assassins, ninjas, etc. that likes to join the fight?

Posted By Aeria Mobile