hanabimimi

Rank 0
hanabimimi
PostedJan 06, 2013 5:41 pm
Chingsta94 wrote:
Exscuse me but what do they mean by screenshots? do I have to post my final picture and a screenshot, too?  

I think the screenshot may mean your final picture o: I suggest you just do what everyone else has been doing so far, just post your entry with the pirate's name and nation, and your username in PM. Adding the voice/skills/description kind of thing is just a extra that you don't have to do I think o:

EDIT:
And wow do these entries look fabulous
Advertisement

GRDumb

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 8:07 pm

My Entry

Name: Pyromancer Summer
Nation: Sanctus
Username: dumb8334

Chingsta94

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Entry

She is the cutest and the most impressive charater I've ever created... and the most deadliest.

Name: Seleona Que
Nation: Bellanor
Username: Que

Bio: Wielded the power of the Ancient Gods, Que was able to travel through multiple worlds with her companion, Quynh. However, two of them separated. Que ended up stranded in the world of Pirate Maidens. A poor innocent girl with her head always in the clouds, and a lack sense of direction has lead herself to the Bellanor Nation. The Legionaire Elsa, who found Que is currently sheltering her.

Voice: (crying)..uwahh...(sniffing)...Where is Quynh?...(Stomach Growling)... I'm...hungry...

Kaze_No_Ne

Rank 0
Kaze_No_Ne
PostedJan 07, 2013 12:39 am

Nation: No Letter of Marque
Name: Ghostkage

Got a weapon, not sure about theme, no nation, and customer's initial name.
Short and simple.

empheralflower

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2013 6:05 am

Entry! :">

I know she isn't much.. But its my first time making a digital drawing.
picture link http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq314/musiclovergirl101/IMG_0249_zps135c8bfb.jpg

Pirate name: Aurelia the Damaged
Nation: Bellator

Bio: Was once a kind hearted girl without a care in the world. Living happily along side her most beloved family and friends. But everything changed when a group of heartless pirate scum attacked their village. They burned it to ashes and killed all her loved ones. Bandaged up to hide her scars and burns of that wretched day, she wonders seeking revenge on those who had made her suffer.

Voice: "Your eyes say you are a kind man. So i will show you mercy by letting you have a moment of silence to repent for your sins, before you go to sleep... forever that is"

Pirate maidens C.I.U.: Davy Jane

prplminer

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2013 12:13 pm

my entry

my entry

card's (entry) Pirate name: Kira the blonde
Nation: Maquina
Bio: Restless nights of shooting practice and not much to do but when a mission comes first to jump on the opportunity.
customer's initial username: turqvldy
current pirate (ship) name: Gold

SeaStory

Rank 0
SeaStory
PostedJan 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Entry

I'll post a maiden of my own after the contest is over. We don't seem to have enough Sanctus pirates~ or I am just blind. Either way.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

I_Eat_Apple

Rank 0
I_Eat_Apple
PostedJan 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Name: Treasure Hunter Sunny (had a dream about a girl named sunny Very Happy)
Nation: Bellator
Username:Khalil

I_Eat_Apple

Rank 0
I_Eat_Apple
PostedJan 07, 2013 4:36 pm
do i need to include a bio?

hanabimimi

Rank 0
hanabimimi
PostedJan 07, 2013 6:27 pm
I_Eat_Apple wrote:
do i need to include a bio?  

You don't need to I think, but I think it's just pretty fun reading all of the bios for all the pirates and it's probably pretty fun to type one up too Very Happy