Author Message

HaythamKenway

Rank 0
HaythamKenway
Joined
05 Nov 2012
Posts
44
Location
Italy
PostedDec 18, 2012 11:01 am

Xigncode error 0xE0191009

Keeps occuring
I can't solve this problem, it keeps giving this error, I can't solve it on my own, please help me!
Advertisement

seanniboy123

Rank 0
seanniboy123
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
15
Location
Los Angeles United States
PostedDec 18, 2012 11:16 am
Me too, it's happening to another clanny of mine as well

bob.spencer17

Rank 0
bob.spencer17
Joined
30 Aug 2012
Posts
2
Location
France
PostedDec 18, 2012 11:30 am
Is there anything to solve that problem?

Beiftach

Rank 0
Joined
13 Dec 2012
Posts
3
Location
Israel
PostedDec 18, 2012 11:31 am
It suddenly happens to everyone

zakkwalick

Rank 0
Joined
08 Dec 2012
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedApr 26, 2013 8:33 pm
So when will it stop?

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
7682
Location
Academic City Japan
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:32 am
Dear players,

Since the latest update of XIGNCODE some people are getting this error.
Aeria Games is trying to resolve this. Please wait patiently.

You can try to replace your XIGNCODE anti-cheat with this one.

After downloading the XIGNCODE files. Extract and replace them in the following path:


For Aeria Ignite

C:\AeriaGames\AVA\Binaries


For Steam

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\AVA\Binaries

mikkas123

Rank 0
Joined
23 Apr 2013
Posts
28
Location
Portugal
PostedApr 27, 2013 5:40 am
Kyunikeon wrote:
Dear players,

Since the latest update of XIGNCODE some people are getting this error.
Aeria Games is trying to resolve this. Please wait patiently.

You can try to replace your XIGNCODE anti-cheat with this one.

After downloading the XIGNCODE files. Extract and replace them in the following path:


For Aeria Ignite

C:\AeriaGames\AVA\Binaries


For Steam

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\AVA\Binaries  


Tried to replace the files by your file, I can't say if it would solve the problem or not, when I start A.V.A and click "Game Start", GG starts doing the update, when it's done, it closes both GG and my game window. This used to happen with the old XIGNCODE files.
When I updated to the XIGNCODE files that GM on steam, the game would run perfectly, but after 5 minutes I would get that XIGNCODE error of the third party applications.
Any idea why is it closing with your XIGNFILES?

ZokYe

Rank 0
Joined
03 Apr 2013
Posts
10
Location
Italy
PostedApr 27, 2013 5:55 am
mikkas123 wrote:
Kyunikeon wrote:
Dear players,

Since the latest update of XIGNCODE some people are getting this error.
Aeria Games is trying to resolve this. Please wait patiently.

You can try to replace your XIGNCODE anti-cheat with this one.

After downloading the XIGNCODE files. Extract and replace them in the following path:


For Aeria Ignite

C:\AeriaGames\AVA\Binaries


For Steam

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\AVA\Binaries  


Tried to replace the files by your file, I can't say if it would solve the problem or not, when I start A.V.A and click "Game Start", GG starts doing the update, when it's done, it closes both GG and my game window. This used to happen with the old XIGNCODE files.
When I updated to the XIGNCODE files that GM on steam, the game would run perfectly, but after 5 minutes I would get that XIGNCODE error of the third party applications.
Any idea why is it closing with your XIGNFILES?  


it happened the same to me

zakkwalick

Rank 0
Joined
08 Dec 2012
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedApr 27, 2013 6:42 am

Easy Fix

Actually its really simple, turn off your fire wall and antivirus software!

mikkas123

Rank 0
Joined
23 Apr 2013
Posts
28
Location
Portugal
PostedApr 27, 2013 7:36 am

Re: Easy Fix

zakkwalick wrote:
Actually its really simple, turn off your fire wall and antivirus software!  


Lol, that one actually made me laugh a little. Why would there be so many posts about this issue if it isn't even solved and the solution would be to turn off your AV and firewall?
Come on, if you don't know what you are talking about, please don't post anything.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: