Takakuro

Rank 0
Takakuro
PostedDec 18, 2012 5:42 am

Your Favorite Lime Odyssey BGM

Mainly for those who played the alpha
While playing the alpha version of lime what was your favorite bgm while questing or just sitting around lazing about the town? Mine Is the blue coral forest theme during the day.
Advertisement

brenin_llwyd

Rank 3
PostedDec 18, 2012 6:44 am
That's the only one i remember lol. I usually just mute the games music so i can listen to my music \m/

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 18, 2012 6:49 am
brenin_llwyd wrote:
That's the only one i remember lol. I usually just mute the games music so i can listen to my music \m/  

So do I, I didn't listen to LO music till the late levels when someone was talking about how good it was.. I missed out QQ But after that I always kept it on, I love the music in Louran desert! Also this thread looks familiar.

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedDec 18, 2012 7:17 am
I normally do mute the game too, but because normally because the game's soundtrack bores me. That didn't happen with Lime, though, because the music is very well written.

My favorite track is probably the one that plays in Duval Highlands.

<br> [DeviantArt ]</center>

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedDec 18, 2012 8:48 am
I've heard many musics of this game. I even placed a mp3 player in my group page and I can say that I liked a lot of musics... @_@

Some favs (Original file names to avoid bad localization o/):
bgm_Nunudito_town, bgm_Alharpran_town, bgm_SaintHeaven_light, bgm_PamHaze_dark, bgm_Dungeun_krona, bgm_Dungeon_herograve.

Flying pigs took my signature away~

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedDec 18, 2012 10:46 am
I totally loved the music in blue coral on the north beach...I was collecting stuff there for my chef profession for hours. The atmosphere was awesome with the music playing and the night starting... loved it so much

atoyume

Rank 1
atoyume
PostedDec 18, 2012 4:27 pm
DAT LOGIN BGM

Signature made by .Felina.!

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedDec 18, 2012 7:22 pm
Class Change and Orgel Overture for sure.

Takakuro

Rank 0
Takakuro
PostedDec 18, 2012 11:02 pm
qawsar wrote:
brenin_llwyd wrote:

So do I, I didn't listen to LO music till the late levels when someone was talking about how good it was.. I missed out QQ But after that I always kept it on, I love the music in Louran desert! Also this thread looks familiar.  

Familiar? I dont recall ever seeing a post about your fav bgm in this game..hmm but if there was I guess were doing it again XD

suigintou971

Rank 0
suigintou971
PostedDec 18, 2012 11:07 pm
I haven't had a chance to listen to the LO BGM. I wasn't really paying it much mind in the alpha test I took part of way back when either, I usually have my own music with iTunes.

I should go youtube the LO BGM sometime though.