Slyf05

Rank 0
Slyf05
PostedDec 18, 2012 12:55 am

new Gilhorn Quest wont let me complete it.

When GF gave the new quests including the one with aruka sprite and gildhorn, i was like "cool" free perm costume! And did this series of quests until the last one since yesterday. But since the maintenance, the quest for gildhorn was deleted and i just got my "Embarrasing Letter" (Quest Item) that "Can't Be Traded" or "Discarded"! so?? What the heck am i supposed to do with this now?? since they deleted the quest and i cant complete it?? I cant even throw away the **** quest item! Its taking up space! So Pleeeeeeease.. FIX this... Q_Q
Advertisement

oGentleman

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 2:40 am
I've had this same problem too QQ can we get this fixed please Very Happy and thank you.

HinataKY

Rank 0
HinataKY
PostedDec 19, 2012 7:25 am
One way that you may fix this issue is talk with the NPC Gildhorn again in order to regain the quest. The Aeria Team has since fixed the issue so you can give the quest an honest try again.

If you are still having issues with gaining the quest once again, please send an RT to the team and see if they can help you okay?~<3

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedDec 19, 2012 7:51 am
According to the Bug Report Submission Status Form, this bug has been reported and it is under review.

Please reference the new Universal Bug Reporting post (which is an Announcement under General Discussion.)

Slyf05

Rank 0
Slyf05
PostedDec 20, 2012 4:27 am
talk to whom? I talked to Gildhorn in kaslow but he's not giving me the quest for that item. I thought it was fixed?.

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedDec 20, 2012 6:45 am
Slyf05 wrote:
talk to whom? I talked to Gildhorn in kaslow but he's not giving me the quest for that item. I thought it was fixed?.  

Please reference my above post. This is a known bug and has not yet been resolved. You can check all currently reported bugs and well as their current status by looking at the above links, which are also posted as an Announcement (in the top portion) of the General Discussion topics.

Slyf05

Rank 0
Slyf05
PostedDec 20, 2012 8:52 am
oh ok.. thanks Slink Smile