notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedDec 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Suggestion: Tabbing Monster Limitation

To make it a little harder, and more manual to target monsters, please make it so that only monsters on-screen (in the field of view of the camera) are tab-able. This can help cut down on hotkey macro'ing users, etc. If you desire to further limit it, use a radius system in X meters / etc.
Advertisement

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedDec 17, 2012 10:42 pm
Uh, the game isn't even out yet (revamped version) so you can't be sure on what certain mechanics are available(especially if you're going off the old versions) and I doubt that's something that Aeria as a publisher can change. Too early to make these suggestions.

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedDec 17, 2012 10:47 pm
yulino wrote:
Uh, the game isn't even out yet (revamped version) so you can't be sure on what certain mechanics are available(especially if you're going off the old versions) and I doubt that's something that Aeria as a publisher can change. Too early to make these suggestions.  

I agree 100 percent on this. Wait until the game is out, then start making your suggestions.

ThesirKyle

Rank 0
ThesirKyle
PostedDec 18, 2012 8:19 am
You can probably get more information regarding this issue, from people who are participating in the Korean Beta ...

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedDec 19, 2012 2:21 pm
Yeah messing up the auto target hotkey will really make the game bot-free...

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedDec 24, 2012 12:18 am
People liked my other idea, but as soon as something that makes the game harder to play is suggested, people slam it with "The game isn't even out yet D:"

I'm only suggesting it for the future, Aeria DOES have SOME say in the development, but only Cykan / whoever have the final say.

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedDec 24, 2012 1:14 am
notIyeru wrote:
People liked my other idea, but as soon as something that makes the game harder to play is suggested, people slam it with "The game isn't even out yet D:"

I'm only suggesting it for the future, Aeria DOES have SOME say in the development, but only Cykan / whoever have the final say.  

What other idea? The one where you wanted to implement stuff directly from a completely different game? Also, this one won't cut down on any macro-ing, the person can just make it to where if the program can't target any monsters for a certain amount of time, the character will go around until more monsters can be targeted. See it all the time in Aion.

And also, yes, this game isn't even out.

GreatJohnSmith

Rank 0
GreatJohnSmith
PostedDec 24, 2012 10:43 am
Why do games even need auto-targeting.

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedDec 24, 2012 10:52 am
for faster grind

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 24, 2012 12:14 pm
GreatJohnSmith wrote:
Why do games even need auto-targeting.  

You don't, it's just a nice thing to have, but it can be extremely useful especially if there is things such as party tabbing, then you can tab onto party members to heal, or in battle, if there's just too much going on, you can tab onto what you're really going for.