aduindam

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2012 12:27 pm
What's causing it not to work is probably the same bug as we had with the fragments and the mieliam's wheels...
Advertisement

_Mighty_

Rank 2
PostedDec 18, 2012 1:28 pm
After countless reboots and testing and clearing caches of all my browsers I was able to finally get access with Internet explorer....final step was manually going into IE settings under tools > internet options . general tab > Browsing history . and checked the delete box i check the first four boxes...applied and restarted IE then when I logged back on it worked....that was the final step that got me working but I know others have tried the same with no sucess but it's a starting point....

Like I said I did the same sort of process with each browser with a reboot after each before it finally worked....GL

Remember it's a game. Always have fun in good times and bad.

dkenog

Rank 0
dkenog
PostedDec 18, 2012 3:18 pm
Is working now, Thank You Memphis!

If one doesn't respect others online, they probably don't do so in real life.

rodenburg32

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2012 3:26 pm
well, for me its still not working. what do i need to do??

dkenog

Rank 0
dkenog
PostedDec 18, 2012 4:26 pm
Honestly, I was talking to Memphis and had to log for about 30 minutes. Came back and it was working. So whatever happened in that 30 minutes, I don't know. I certainly didn't do anything different.

If one doesn't respect others online, they probably don't do so in real life.

suzy0ne

Rank 0
suzy0ne
PostedDec 19, 2012 1:59 am
well i like this game alot, just not able to spent money on it yet so it would be nice to get a good spin from the wheel as thank you for playing it with so much joy

Smile

rodenburg32

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2012 9:54 am
well, the wheels are working, but in 5 spins on each wheel for a week now its giving me only troops and other green crap i dont need. not EVER did i get an epic approval or gotten close to it. im loosing my interest in the game fast if i cant get to better heros easier. no fun to spin the wheels because you know for certain there wont be a heroapproval in your bag.
will be sad to loose my interest in the game over such a thing.
please consider this for future events please

Rodenburg

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedDec 23, 2012 10:17 am
rodenburg32 wrote:
well, the wheels are working, but in 5 spins on each wheel for a week now its giving me only troops and other green crap i dont need. not EVER did i get an epic approval or gotten close to it. im loosing my interest in the game fast if i cant get to better heros easier. no fun to spin the wheels because you know for certain there wont be a heroapproval in your bag.

Rodenburg  

Wheels have never had a high success rate for getting Approvals. The chances of getting an Epic approval on the wheels is actually very low. Some people do better then others but for the majority of wheels you will only end up with Green stuff and maybe a Warlord item here and there.

Even if you spin them using gold each time your success rate is very low. You have a chance but not a very good one. It's just how it's setup, nothing that Dredd or Memphis can do about it since the developers design the Event.

rodenburg32

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2012 10:54 am
KenderTDS wrote:
rodenburg32 wrote:

Rodenburg  

Wheels have never had a high success rate for getting Approvals. The chances of getting an Epic approval on the wheels is actually very low. Some people do better then others but for the majority of wheels you will only end up with Green stuff and maybe a Warlord item here and there.

Even if you spin them using gold each time your success rate is very low. You have a chance but not a very good one. It's just how it's setup, nothing that Dredd or Memphis can do about it since the developers design the Event.  

If you know a better way to get heros please let me know because im fed up with those wheels if they dont improve the droprate of those items. No fun attacking people with heros of the first row when they have upgraded heros of the 3rd row. even with great gear on those they still are weaker then the 3rd row heros i cant get to. especially for people that dont have access to high amounts of gold its impossible to get to those epics. would be good if they looked into that option!

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedDec 23, 2012 11:02 am
It's not impossible to get higher tier Epic Heroes it just takes time. You really have to save up pearls / agates / brandy and roses. Usually I would suggest having 3/4 the friendship points in items of any hero you are going for.

When I first started out I didn't do anything with Gold and played just fine. You just have to realize that if you don't use Gold you will never have the baddest Hero out there. That is just the way it is. However, you can still get some good heroes and build them up with rebirth items and gear through events and Memphis giving out stuff.