blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedDec 17, 2012 5:58 pm
that was fun guess who'll have a badge and has a poppet O_O

kinda few of s at lvl 19-23 but still the Paladin stand-off was extremely fun xD
Advertisement

Hellflame25

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedDec 18, 2012 12:25 am

Re: [Event] Last One Standing

gmebilfish wrote:
Last One Standing

Be the last one standing in the Ledise Arena!

Today @ 3:00pm PST
This is a PvP event. Exp will be lost upon death  

Time Conversion

Alo! This event we have been thinking of doing for awhile but how to run it was tricky. So today we are testing this idea out! By using the Arena at Ledise City and summon a wall to close the entrance!? o.O

Looks awkward, but hey, least its keeping ppl in the arena. Due to the PVP level restriction we will be hosting different level ranges for this event.

Possible level ranges depending on the number of participates.
Lv. 30 -35
Lv. 24 - 29
Lv. 19 - 23

This is the first time we running this event so please be patient. Be much appreciated and don't forget to leave feedback~! /crosses fingers ;D Hope the event run well

Winners of each tier will receive a Mystery Poppet Box and the Last One Standing Badge (Making one soon).

Congrats to the winners of the Last One Standing Event~!

Lv. 30 -35 Pure [Technically not the last one but didn't want to finish the kill. tsk tsk]
Lv. 24 - 29 Wolfie, Sakaki and [Beta Draw] Go Beta for surviving
Lv. 19 - 23 Craven and Thandion [Draw]

woot woot i saw my name! BETA Smile warrior and pally teamed up against me they really hate me Sad

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedDec 18, 2012 12:41 am
well i hope next time there won't be any issues and the wall will turn out well
also thanks for the spawn GM

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

Quulique

Rank 0
Quulique
PostedDec 18, 2012 3:57 am
Fun event! Lots of ties this time and the 30+ turned into a GvG. XD I think there needs to be a way (besides the wall, hilarious as that was) to keep non-participants out of arena. Also, there was a problem with PvP mode turning off at certain corners of arena closer to town that should be addressed.

Also, for some reason I'm in both screenshots in this thread. ;P PHOTOBOMB!

Loved the Metamorph. |DD