Pinziya

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2013 6:20 pm

FEZ

Im another faithful supporter of FEZ. Im from Spain and i've played this game with many friends once the US server opened their Beta.

I just wish that they can bring back this amazing game...
Advertisement

BestOfAllNoobs

Rank 4
BestOfAllNoobs
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:03 pm

=.=

you ppl...
yes a merger is a good thing for business. good for AGE for expanding their horizons as a company.

however, im really upset at some of these gj (and thats it) replies. if the workers are already spread out over their bounds for quality service, id love to see how things unfold in the future. unless they are bringing substantial workers then nothing is going to change. games will just come and fall by the wayside like everything else, sucked dry as a bone. and id love to see any buttkiss GS, or moron 2posts person say anything different. I really want to be proven wrong and see better days.

i tried to be brief with that.

Pinziya

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2013 7:03 am

Fantasy Earth Zero

Fantasy Earth Zero has won:

WebMoney 2007 GrandPrix Winner&Best Games
WebMoney 2008 Best Games
PC Market2009 Best of I.T. Award&Best Local Online Game
WebMoney 2009 Best Games
WebMoney 2010 Best Games
WebMoney 2011 Best Games
WebMoney 2012 Best Games

Come on Aeria, shut up and take my money!

dubtechnic

Rank 0
dubtechnic
PostedMar 15, 2013 12:18 pm
fez is such a wonderful game. we need a US server. I know many people who have been scrounging around on the jp, tw, hk, and cn servers and let me say they are not fond of our high ping and using VPNs and proxys to gaina ccess to their IP Blocked servers due to us having high ping. HK has began banning our accounts which we had purchased in game items and cash legitimately through credit cards and point cards. i and a few others like myself had spent hundreds of dollars on the HK server just to have the GMs shut the door right in our faces. I know some who have moved the TW and CN servers where the ping is also high. I myself am using a VPN to play the IP Blocked original JP FEZ the servers are great so i have the highest ping there but nowhere near what i had on the US servers, also i dont know any japanese so i cant talk or plan battles correctly which is a major part of the game. communication is key to winning a war but it seems i just follow the map and other players now to make sure im bring useful which completely changes the game mechanics. The JP server is far advanced but i most certainly wouldnt mind starting from update 1. i love this game and it deserves to be open in america.

dubtechnic

Rank 0
dubtechnic
PostedMar 15, 2013 12:26 pm
anyone needs jelp with jp server installation registration or vpn contact me on fb. https://www.facebook.com/darren.fadaie.1

Chaos1345

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Chaos1345
PostedMar 17, 2013 5:20 pm
Yes I agree Fez does need another US server. There are alot of players waiting for Fantasy Earth Zero. If you need any information about the game just ask. I'm willing to fill you in. I can explain the game very easily since thats one I game I could play with ease.

qwerd124

Rank 0
qwerd124
PostedMar 19, 2013 4:01 pm
LordRapthorne wrote:
I'm more curious about which games will be kept. As with Ijji only the FPS games were kept around, and you lost out on some pretty awesome MMORPG's.

Fingers crossed not much will change for Aeria, mergers don't tend to go down well when it comes to company practice.  

Not all true they kept a TPS known as GunZ basicly they kept the most popular

felixreyes0

Rank 0
felixreyes0
PostedMar 19, 2013 11:06 pm
Chaos1345 wrote:
The news about the merger is good to know.Just remeber they don't ahve to translate much of Fantasy Earth Zero since it was released in the US. Aeria games can diffently bring this game to its full potential. I'm Chaos13 the one that Fought against GM Pasta on the Youtube video of him showing the Greatsword off before the release. I miss the game hands down. Aeria games would probly have to change the arb system for gear to AP. Other then that much of the basics are there already. Fantasy Earth Zero had few years running short for a free online game. I don't like to many pvp types of games but this one is one I will play without a doubt. My character was from hordaine. Yelsword knows who I am. Fighting the odds was so much fun. Aeria games you gotta bring back this game. Anyways Aeriagames been doing well so this can only make them more greater as a company. Already localized once. I don't care about starting a new character really. Means more fun playing the game. By the way GM's let me ask about Fez in short since ts been down for few years now. Any hope for it being brought back under Aeria games or would that be Gamepots descion still? I was in the White Knight program. White Knight program was players that volunteered to help newcomers to the game adjust to the game. In short we did get benfits for working shifts. Kinda like Game sages but on a shorter time frame. It was a good idea to help the newcomers. I'm intrested in this game coming back. You won't find another one like it thats for sure. I'm hoping aeria games can get the rights for it since its a US client. Anyways thanks for answering some questions already. Keep up the support. Never had major issue with aeria yet.  

cool u was in hordaine too Very Happy i was Disaster :3

Chaos1345

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Chaos1345
PostedMar 20, 2013 2:28 am
Nice I was in a guild called Odyssey. Yes Hordaine was a good group of players. I'm hoping for some words from Aeria on getting this game a US server since this game was already localized and translated or atleast talk some sense into Gamepot. The game had the most balanced pvp system ever created. There was no over powered gear at all. Everyone can be on the same playing feild siimply put. Thats why I miss the game and the fact of transforming into different creatures or summons was awsome. I like to know if atleast if Aeria will try to get the licences for it if Gamepot refuses to get a US server up. Any GM let me ask if you would think about getting a great game like that if its possible? I would love to stand under Hordaines banner again and live for the Battles. Nice to know fellow players from Horadaine are playing Aeria games as well.

dubtechnic

Rank 0
dubtechnic
PostedMar 27, 2013 11:17 pm
it would be great if a mod could at least tell us the chances of this happening or if this is a possibility, us beanfun was kind enough to do so - -