LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedJan 08, 2013 5:31 am
faely wrote:

This doesn't work with Barunson. They only put in what they want, take out what they want, fix what they want, or don't fix anything at all. They don't take player suggestions or GM suggestions. An old game doesn't mean a lost game and anyone that's been around LC at all in the last couple years will tell you its obvious that Barunson could give a hoot whether or not the game survives anymore. EVERY SINGLE PATCH has something wrong with it, and its forced to be put in. We lost a great PM due to Barunson complaining that he fought them too much to put in actual working content without breaking something else in the process. LC is and always will be strictly in the hands of the developers and while there are other versions, each one is patched and developed differently so I still support purchasing the rights to develop OUR version and fix it. LC was the foundation for Aeria. It's still got a lot of potential and a large number of players would return and spend even more if it had the developer support it needs.

There are other non-Aeria games out there that are older and still running, and running well. Game age means nothing. Support means everything. I honestly don't know why long-term players/games are consistently neglected industry-wide and the push is always always for new players/spenders/games. If players are willing to spend the money playing the old games they deserve equal support.

Ok I have glanced at this thread very briefly and not read all comments as to be honest for me personally all I am interested in is how this affects me directly as a customer. The only game I am truly interested in is LC.

Regarding Faely comments above I agree fully, in particular the paragraph I have highlighted in bold.

I am interested in results for a game I have loved and been loyal to for years (although have become pretty disillisioned of late), and if this merger means nothing is going to change for LC for the better with aeria having more control over the development and concentrating more efforts generally on this game, then this merger means nothing to me. Although old comparatively, LC is a gem that if looked after could continue to shine for many years.

Advertisement

christopher487

Rank 0
christopher487
PostedJan 12, 2013 2:01 am
A merge can only mean one of several things... more free prizes WOOO

felixreyes0

Rank 0
felixreyes0
PostedJan 14, 2013 1:27 am

WOOT FEZ <3

hmmm
was just thinking about how long will it be till FEZ is back up in u.s or when this merge will take full effect ?

baheron

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedJan 16, 2013 9:54 am

Game Pot

Can we play any of these games
I went to the game pot site. I was interested in that game Fez but i cannot register there since i cant fill in the capthca (it in japanese). Will we have access to those games or is this thing still up in the Air?

felixreyes0

Rank 0
felixreyes0
PostedJan 16, 2013 11:10 am

Re: Game Pot

Can we play any of these games
baheron wrote:
I went to the game pot site. I was interested in that game Fez but i cannot register there since i cant fill in the capthca (it in japanese). Will we have access to those games or is this thing still up in the Air?  

u cant enter the game because of the ip block some ppls changed their ips but lately they have been crackin down on that so im just goin to wait n hope on them re-openin the FEZ in NA

Eririn

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 2:25 pm
Well.. Here's to hoping that Fantasy Earth Zero will make a return the North American market. Prior to FEZ, I hated games that intregrated PvP.. Now, I can't get enough. ;[ Closest thing that I've been able to find that has been able to quench my thirst for blood are MOBA games, but even then they don't satisfy me (5v5? PFFT. 50v50 wars, thats what I'm talking about). Haven't been able to find a decent game like it since the closing two years ago. I'm not willing to play oversea servers for the lack of decent latency and when I heard the closure of a potential company closing its doors and moving out of the NA market in December.. My heart sank. Then on my facebook feed, The new merge of GP and Aeria, all I could think about was the return of FEZ to NA. ;__; I hope ya'll consider bringing it back!

xAcezx

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Fez

I've been a long time member of this game and i miss every moment of it. There are alot of us who are waiting everyday for just a little news about it because it is a unique game. If you played the game in open beta but not enough of it don't say its a failure, the ppl that ran the game failed to keep it stable. They weren't doing their job and that's why we had many problems with the server. But now it should be completely different because making a merge n having alot more staffs will give us a good sign that games should be running the way they should be. This game has the understanding of what pvp really is and the amazing teamwork and building. Everyone relies on each other and everyone has a duty to keep their teammates going and fighting. So i guess we just wait and see what happens next. I do hope that Fez does come back and that we have it running the way it should have been running a long time ago. Also if you are interested about this game and you never heard of it, you can check some gameplay video's at youtube. Here are some gameplay videos:

Dscout: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbTY2aUC1x4

Gunner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcfBJSVJw-0

There are many more class's and gameplays but ill just give two cuzz i don't wanna be spamming to many links.

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedJan 18, 2013 9:02 am
woot woot go superman...

superman fan forever..

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 18, 2013 9:28 am
I'm sure Aeriapot will add more games under their belt, unfortunately, we have to wait and see. And we all know how long it could take.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

dubtechnic

Rank 0
dubtechnic
PostedJan 24, 2013 2:06 pm
the waiting game is always the worst