Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedDec 17, 2012 11:49 am   Last edited by Picchuu on Dec 17, 2012 11:54 am. Edited 1 time in total
I think, if you and Gamepot were willing, a lot of people would love to see Concerto Gate finally get an English localization. And I know there's definitely a crowd waiting to see another English incarnation of Fantasy Earth Zero.

Unless you'd like to wrestle Wizardry from SOE and/or Trickster and Pangya from Gamerage (aka SG Interactive). Although, Trickster and Pangya are developed by Ntreev, and I don't know what the situation between Gamepot and Ntreev is.
Advertisement

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedDec 17, 2012 11:50 am
Wink

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedDec 17, 2012 11:51 am
Picchuu wrote:
I think, if you and Gamepot were willing, a lot of people would love to see Concerto Gate finally get an English localization. And I know there's definitely a crowd waiting to see another English incarnation of Fantasy Earth Zero.  

FEZ ♥♥♥♥

Concerto gate is a Squeenix game, so it's got my approval Razz

<center></center>

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedDec 17, 2012 11:55 am
LordRapthorne wrote:
Picchuu wrote:

FEZ ♥♥♥♥

Concerto gate is a Squeenix game, so it's got my approval Razz  

AFAIK & IIRC, Gamepot now develops the game, like FEZ.

I make no Rupaulogies.

brill398

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 12:09 pm
Hi superman,i know this is a bit off topic.

In a few threads ago you made a thread concerning new sponsers and general improvements on sponsers. Is there a time frame for them coming?

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedDec 17, 2012 12:21 pm
Well done Big L, now we're talking.
This is the type of company expansion I love to see, hear hear.

Question:

A couple questions if you don't mind Boss.

How will this affect the service to the current player base?
Will this give the Santa Clara office any more available resources such as engineering power?
How soon (projected) do you think we could begin to see positive changes (like enhancements and upgrades) to the website, and Ignite Platform?

sddasaf

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 12:31 pm
Picchuu wrote:
I think, if you and Gamepot were willing, a lot of people would love to see Concerto Gate finally get an English localization.  

I've never got to try it, but a friend did it for me in JP and he was really happy with it. It had a lot of potential for a time sinker and cash shop cow, not sure why Games Campus dropped it, I heard they had GM drama, a very infantile reason to kill a licensed game.

In my opinion, you guys should either pick Concerto Gate or Mebius Online for starters.

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
PostedDec 17, 2012 12:42 pm
WTB> Luminary's return (Kunshu)
Best game Aeria had and it was dropped ;~:

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedDec 17, 2012 12:52 pm   Last edited by xSerenitas on Dec 17, 2012 12:55 pm. Edited 1 time in total
While I think this is good news, I do have some concerns about how this will affect the way Aeria's current and upcoming titles, like Lime Odyssey and Scarlet Blade, are being managed.

I have some questions of my own, if you don't mind:

Will we see more PMs and GMs being hired to cover all of Aeria's titles, including the ones acquired from Gamepot, or will current PMs and GMs now be covering more than two or three games?

Aside from game titles, what other resources will you acquire from Gamepot?

Does this merger mean that Aeria will have a more diverse engineering team?

How will this merger affect the way Aeria treats its playerbase? Will we start to see some noticable overall improvements?

What exactly are these 'positive changes' that you refer to, and when do you think we will start to see them?

Also, +100000 for the Concerto Gate endorsement. That game is fantastic. If Aeria got it, then that would be amazing. :>

glapfir

Rank 1
PostedDec 17, 2012 12:54 pm   Last edited by glapfir on Dec 17, 2012 12:59 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Aeria is expanding in regions such as Latin America, Eastern Europe, and Russia. .. Rivals include Nexon, GameForge, and Bigpoint.
http://venturebeat.com/2012/04/18/aeria-games-gets-strategic-investment-from-sony-division/

I`m confused,didn`t nexon buy Shaiya from choi rock? if nexon is a rival of aeria then why is nexon letting their rival aeria games publish shaiya which is owned by Nexon?
Why isn`t nexon publishing Shaiya, since they own it, and are a rival publisher of aeria games?
Things that make you go hmmm?