Char: ๖ۣۣۜinori

Advertisement

kingjerty

Rank 0
kingjerty
PostedDec 16, 2012 11:12 pm

I want a Boomerange.

I want a Boomerange.
I want a boomerange. It will be good if it is already +12 and all attributes +50.

Server: Cerberus
character name: kingjerty

Thank You!!! GM Santa
by kingjerty

s.in

Rank 0
s.in
PostedDec 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Re: New wish

What Id like from GM Santa
xMatugox wrote:
Ive been having problems fixing my AP, yet I can't. (aeria knows) Been dealing with this for 3 months now. :/ Can't buy AP basically. If I had a wish, it would be aeria to just fix it so I can continue to buy AP and enjoy all the fun games on here. (DDTank, Wartune, etc etc.)

Otherwise, I'd like you get an *Undead Axe for Christmas. Ive been working hard doing Shadow Castle as often as I can for a shot at it. (I haven't given up) I buy Undead pieces, spam SCH when ppl can help me, and im even collecting the stuff for it in my epic tasks. Alos, my char. in fact is going to be built around it and I even have a look rdy for when I get the weapon. That is my 2 possible christmas wishes. Out of the two, I'd like to be able to by AP again, if not the Undead axe would be great to have. Thanks GM Santa!  

Like Matugo, I also can't buy AP. It'd be great GM santa can ask the billing department if I can buy AP again this up coming year. This is really the only thing I want but of course, I understand if this can't be done.

My only other thing on my wishlist is an one star angelic arm. I've tried countless times but still can't get it.I have terrible luck with metallurgy.

You can see some of my attempts here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=951MMHskayY

There are many other unrecorded attempts as well

Server [Ceberus]
Name [sin   ]

Thank you GM Santa
PS there is an invisible unicode symbol after my name

Goku2145

Rank 0
Goku2145
PostedDec 16, 2012 11:33 pm

All I Need Is This

All I Ever Need From the best game website in the world is a permenant Spear i want it empty no offence pearls no +12 no anything just bound permenant spear that's all i want and ty

User:★ForeverHated
Server:Cerberus

<a></a>

wigeria

Rank 3
wigeria
PostedDec 17, 2012 12:02 am

A real Santa!

Although i don't usually use the forums, i will use it if i could get a real santa to hear my wish Very Happy .
I've been trying to get my weapon to +10 like crazy the past month and I've been failing like crazy too Sad . If truly want to get enough energy stones to get my weapon to +10. I know it will be hard but... as the saying goes "Never Give Up" Very Happy .
If i haven't been good enough to get those energy stones, i would at least like to get your picture Santa! I have been dying to get my hands on one of those Very Happy .

Btw im called wigeria on the serpent server! Very Happy

See ya on Christmas Santa! Very Happy

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedDec 17, 2012 12:09 am
a wedding ring+5 would be very nice to get. i want to pull my league up to the top but you usually need the best gears for that. oh and ice cream i'll let santa take his pick. i hate being weak enough to let my pals die in boats and league fights it really is a kick in the pants. i spend hours in and hours out trying to make thousands upon thousands of coins to get something good for myself so i can pass raven in cerberus. i'm sick of my league always getting cut down cause it has me in it. but i can't leave it cause it's family to me too.

Solarius/Cerberus

BoboK_01050

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 12:18 am
DDTank ( Serpent)

dear santa,
i dont Need 5 items, i would be satisfied with one big present,...
an epic weapon(except ares) ,...just suprise me,....
but if u dont have one anymore, i could use 2x happinessring +2,...
maybe i could use a new Halloween costume like a spartacus Dress.

best wishes, your bibo

btw, u can find Cookies and milk here Wink

Deerp1000

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 12:28 am

Re: GM Santa is here to grant wishes!

illl be fine with everithing santa will give to me

Arty1988

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 12:42 am

Re: GM Santa is here to grant wishes!

[bomerang +12

kingjerty

Rank 0
kingjerty
PostedDec 17, 2012 12:58 am

Dear Santa

Hi
I want a permanable boomerange it will be good if it is +12 with all attributes +50.
Thank you! Santa

Server: Cerberus
character name: kingjerty