GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedDec 16, 2012 6:29 pm

[ended] GM Santa is here to grant wishes!

Have you been good this year?

Hope so! Because GM Santa is here to grant wishes to all the good girls and boys!

Simply go here and let GM santa know what you want!

If you've been good, and if you're a little bit lucky, you just might get your wish granted!
Advertisement

mudgee_01

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 2:28 am
I would like non spenders to have a chance of getting all the items spenders get with balens (I am one of the top 5 spenders on the server.) I would also like to SEE THE SAME SHOP ITEMS AS EVERYONE ELSE.......)

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 2:47 am
i'd like myself a huge pot of star points for getting a nice orange astro of choice mr. Santa

I have been good and am paying to keep the server running for everyone hahaha

Smile

mudgee_01

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 2:53 am
I like that all 5 of my points did not save and post

1) I would like non spenders to have a chance of getting all the items spenders get with balens (I am one of the top 5 spenders on the server.) I would also like to SEE THE SAME SHOP ITEMS AS EVERYONE ELSE.......)
2) Auction House
3) I want to beat Euphoric just once
4) World boss lag fixed
5) Accurate descriptions for things you want us to spend balens on that ACTUALLY DESCRIBE CONCISELY WHAT WE ARE PAYING FOR (AKA please follow the law)

These are a different 5 to what I posted the first time because for some reason your forum lost most my post. Typical tbh

mudgee_01

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 2:55 am
Euphoric77 wrote:
i'd like myself a huge pot of star points for getting a nice orange astro of choice mr. Santa

I have been good and am paying to keep the server running for everyone hahaha

Smile  

I have also put $1000 into this server (Aussie dollars) which are worth more than Euphorics weak USD so please give me 2 orange astrals of my choice.

edgar476

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 4:01 pm

gm santa gifts

level 80 with all tech skills maxed
i woud like to be level 80 have all orange astrals have all tech skills maxed have all guild skills maxed have the highest legendary set armor completely maxed well that is all. i know is hopeful wishing but can you blame me its almost christmas

Dhestroyer81

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2012 1:07 pm

m y wishes

would love the vip wheel set to random and a big bag of socketing rods:)

Expire66

Rank 0
Expire66
PostedDec 18, 2012 5:47 pm
Dear Santa

For Christmas, I would really like a bunch of socketing rods.....and an Alpaca. Very Happy

-Vossler

"Light thinks that it is faster than everything, but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds that the darkness has always gotten there first and is waiting for it."

sgsphuong1

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Dear Santa

For Christmas, I would really like a bunch of socketing rods.....and an Alpaca.

-Vossler  

me too

quiency

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 2:07 am

Dear Santa

I would like wings, I spent like a day trying to get free ap points made it to 1148 then, well brain dead from playing upgraded my standard horse xp to 13k... I been super awesome!