40creek.

Rank 4
40creek.
PostedDec 17, 2012 1:12 pm
I am still not convenience that the M4s are any different from one another other than appearance. And as afar as shooting like that...all you have to do is push that button down and push forward on the mouse right when you fire.

Advertisement

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedDec 18, 2012 6:49 am
40creek. wrote:
I am still not convenience that the M4s are any different from one another other than appearance. And as afar as shooting like that...all you have to do is push that button down and push forward on the mouse right when you fire.  

Trust me, they do DIFFER. Ever so slightly in some cases but they do differ. You want to try it out? Try out uhm, a Dragon M4 and then a Cutie, quite a big difference between those. And some guns are better with certain characters / equipment. I've always believed so, nobody ever used too. Some actually do now. The Memphis M4 has a GOOD spray pattern.

karatekid030

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 2:09 pm   Last edited by karatekid030 on Feb 17, 2013 8:06 am. Edited 1 time in total

Valdentia Weapons&Characters/Equipments Questions!!!

Hi Valdentia,

I have a question about the associate with characters/equipments and guns. You said: ''And some guns are better with certain characters / equipment.'' Could you give us an example about it, like which character is good kind of a weapon? And what is the difference between cutie m4a1 and dragon m4a1?

I want learn from you. Answer it, if you want?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

Sincerely,

Karatekid030

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedFeb 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Re: Valdentia Weapons&Characters/Equipments Questions!!!

karatekid030 wrote:
Hi Valdentia,

I have a question about the associate with characters/equipments and guns. You said: ''And some guns are better with certain characters / equipment.'' Could you give us an example about it, like which character is good kind of a weapon? And what is the difference between cutie m4a1 and dragon m4a1?

I want learn from you. Please answer it, if you want?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

Sincerely,

Karatekid030  

Dunno if that belongs in this thread and it's been along time since I tested things so I wont know for many weapons.

But as for Dragon M4A1 and Cutie, Dragon is more of a gun you far range, sit and crouch with like an AK. Cutie, you can jump a bit more with. Really, a main character you can pick is KSF which is good to great all round with most guns. Hope that helps a little.