Week 7 - Let's go see some fights!
After a lot of preparation you are now ready for the streets. Ready to be presented to designers and people who want to book you. Your training is over and you will see that not everyone in the business will be nice to you
Can you pick up a fight and win the race for the title?
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
Competitors are everywhere in fashion industry. Some are strong, because they are pretty and professional. Others are strong because they know how to use the right tricks. Will you allow them to defeat you or will you stand up and win? Our seventh photo theme is: Cat Fight / Duel
Being a new model is hard. Noone knows you, so you cannot rely on your reputation. Instead, the beginning will be full of introductions, the so-called Go-Sees. During those, you meet a designer for a short time and present yourself in the best way to eventually get a job. This sometimes requires you to travel a lot of places in very short time. Can you find the way or will you end up lost? Your Challenge:
Follow the tasks of the Scavenger Hunt and beat it!
- The Challenge this week is a lot different than the ones we had before. You will get a list of tasks that you have to fulfill. Usually, it requires you to travel to a map and find out the answer.
- Our Scavenger Hunt consists of 15 tasks on 15 maps. There is one task on each of the following maps:
Limestone Mts, Graceland Marsh, Ursun Paw Mts, Fegeral Valley, Aven, Tranquil Hill, Rainbowfall Forest, Goss Mts, Beluga Bay, Wetlands, Valley of Kings, Avila Volcano, Golden Plains, Arid Wilds and the Forest of Delphi
- We will not tell you what answer can be found on which map
- You have the whole week to get the Scavenger Hunt done
- Everyone answering at least 13 out of the 15 questions correctly will get 5 points for the overall ranking as well as 1 Eden Crystal
- Click here for the Scavenger Hunt Tasks!
For further information on the single categories, please make sure to check here:
Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel
This thread is for everyone entering normal Screenshots (without editing them with Photoshop or something comparable) and their Challenge entries.
All entries must be submitted by Sunday, 12/23/2012 11:59pm PST (8am GMT). Every entry edited or entered after this deadline will not count!
Click on the Headline to see our opening video!!!