desertmojo8

Rank 0
PostedDec 16, 2012 11:38 am

Need Help with the game tech issue

tech issue problem crashing 20 secs in game
hi i get connected no problem i meet all rec and i got all updates and such to os and such so i know its not that but every time i connect to the game since last 2 days that is i go about 20 secs and then game totally goes down no error or nothing can anyone please explain what i need to do to fix it
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedDec 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Re: Need Help with the game tech issue

tech issue problem crashing 20 secs in game
desertmojo8 wrote:
hi i get connected no problem i meet all rec and i got all updates and such to os and such so i know its not that but every time i connect to the game since last 2 days that is i go about 20 secs and then game totally goes down no error or nothing can anyone please explain what i need to do to fix it  

It might be helpful to know which game to help further diagnose the issue.

desertmojo8

Rank 0
PostedDec 16, 2012 7:50 pm

ava

ava
ava the game will go in for 1 min then totally go out no error or nothing just go out if you make new char it will work till you go then same problem with that char the gmdropkick said after i told him it might be databased issue but no update since then

bravoblood

Rank 0
bravoblood
PostedDec 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Re: ava

ava
desertmojo8 wrote:
ava the game will go in for 1 min then totally go out no error or nothing just go out if you make new char it will work till you go then same problem with that char the gmdropkick said after i told him it might be databased issue but no update since then  

try to reinstal the game. maybe it works