Black_Fang__

Rank 0
Black_Fang__
PostedDec 16, 2012 6:33 am

Question about Gem Crafting

I mastered one AGI Ultimate Speed Gem Lv1 on my Racial Crafting. In order to craft it apparently I needed Light Effect , Golden Hard Rock and Agility Gem Lv1. At first when I saw it I thought it was Agility Gem from the NPC in Aven but turns out its not. I have the Basic Agility Gem and Im wondering how do I get the Lv1 of it....is there like a blueprint or something?
Advertisement

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedDec 16, 2012 8:11 am
Yeah you need a blueprint that you can buy from various inlay merchants in guild towns. There is a inlay merchant in aven but that one doesnt sell the blueprints for agi.

Cuddlebear83

Rank 0
Cuddlebear83
PostedDec 16, 2012 4:50 pm
All gems require there lower lvl counterparts to craft ..
so sounds like you speed lvld your racial crafting with out paying attention to this so you havent made the gems to make into higher ones

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedDec 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Question about Gem Crafting

Black_Fang__ wrote:
I mastered one AGI Ultimate Speed Gem Lv1 on my Racial Crafting. In order to craft it apparently I needed Light Effect , Golden Hard Rock and Agility Gem Lv1. At first when I saw it I thought it was Agility Gem from the NPC in Aven but turns out its not. I have the Basic Agility Gem and Im wondering how do I get the Lv1 of it....is there like a blueprint or something?  

Search up Guild Towns that have either an Inlay Merchant, a Senior Inlay Merchant, or a Supreme Inlay Merchant and enter the one that has the lowest tax rate (unless your own Guild has a town with one of these in which case you can buy them with no tax penalty). Find the NPC and search for the Blueprint that you want.

Before you buy any Blueprints, make sure you have the appropriate fame ready from the Sage Stone group in Aven since you'll need to purchase special items from them to craft the gems. Aven Fame Vendors