AccuChekLT

Rank 0
AccuChekLT
PostedDec 16, 2012 5:39 am

Ava Game problem

have problem with ava. When i start ava , in 2 mins it's close . what i need to do to stop this?
Advertisement

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
PostedFeb 02, 2013 3:02 am
With a anti-cheat error or without?

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedFeb 02, 2013 9:13 am
Hey AccuChekLT!

Here are some tips that has been fixing the issue to some people:

• Disable Anti-Virus
  • Disable Firewall
  • Restarting the rooter

By the way if you use anything related with Logitech LogiCool/Setpoint Software make sure you disable it / remove everything related with it, since this can get you banned.

Read this thread for more info.

Give an eye on this thread too, hopefully it can also help you.

Also, go here:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA\Binaries

and make sure you have XIGNCODE.USA Folder and don't have GameGuard folder, if you have GameGuard folder just delete it:

Really hope this helps you.

If nothing works don't hesitate to reply in this thread!

If anything worked please reply in this thread aswell saying you got your issue fixed.

iFila

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 3:15 pm
After new patch my game closes after 15 min gameplay. :/ So it have been quite long time now. Anyone now for upcoming patches / fixes?

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedFeb 11, 2013 6:28 pm
iFila wrote:
After new patch my game closes after 15 min gameplay. :/ So it have been quite long time now. Anyone now for upcoming patches / fixes?  

Hey iFila,

Take a look at this thread. It consists of a list of helpful programs that may help you close unnecessary programs that are stopping you from playing. They will also help you increase the over all performance of your computer and help you play AVA.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1809523

The program that I would recommend to fix your game disconnects is Game Booster. This program closes unnecessary programs that may be interfering with your game as well as boosts PC performance all helping you get ingame and get maximum FPS.

Any questions let me know.

Hope that helps