iAmRytzel

Rank 0
iAmRytzel
PostedDec 16, 2012 4:06 pm
irobbing wrote:
I am this clan, too...no one hacks, though...never seen anyone hack.  

you probably never play with zoomed, although he doesn't always have his hacks anyway so you might have missed it

Advertisement

jnl3

Rank 1
PostedDec 16, 2012 4:12 pm
iAmRytzel wrote:
irobbing wrote:
I am this clan, too...no one hacks, though...never seen anyone hack.  

you probably never play with zoomed, although he doesn't always have his hacks anyway so you might have missed it  

whenevr he starts loosing really bad he says other team hacks and he activates.

Its really sad I did not have Fraps on because he hacked my whole team because everyone reporte d him.

mollycyrus

Rank 0
PostedDec 16, 2012 7:43 pm
nFearxD wrote:
daang this proved me i was right, He's a friend of mine but i suspected him and another member of Rive, xCyclone from hacking lately.

xCyclone played extremely well b4 xigncode and sucked after it and is playing better again since the hacks came back.

And in some video from Convict i believe, he is uaving really obvious.  

if its the video I'm thinking of that was with my team and yeah, Cyclone was cheating before xigncode, ZOOMG or whatever walled for a bit too(but is now complete garbage), and GTxRive was a waller before xign I believe

nFearxD

Rank 2
nFearxD
PostedDec 17, 2012 1:36 am
mollycyrus wrote:
nFearxD wrote:
daang this proved me i was right, He's a friend of mine but i suspected him and another member of Rive, xCyclone from hacking lately.

xCyclone played extremely well b4 xigncode and sucked after it and is playing better again since the hacks came back.

And in some video from Convict i believe, he is uaving really obvious.  

if its the video I'm thinking of that was with my team and yeah, Cyclone was cheating before xigncode, ZOOMG or whatever walled for a bit too(but is now complete garbage), and GTxRive was a waller before xign I believe  

yeah that's the video i mean.

Also asked cyclone and ZOOMG why they didn't play esl, but they couldn't really explain why, pretty obvious ofcourse

aasa2010

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2012 5:39 pm
THis Is Z000MG am not hacker you just make all ppls thinks i hax and am not & fear btw cyclone too not hacker and he will go ESL but me no not yet imean ...... GoodLuck all trying to bann me =)) cuz i started to hate this game alrdy

aasa2010

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2012 5:40 pm
BTW when someone asks me u hack i say yea i hax =)))

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedJan 06, 2013 3:15 pm
spacefire11 wrote:
Well good to information the communtiy

Send a ticket by following this easy steps

1. First click at this link Click me

2. click at "Game support" to submit a ticket

3 Chose Subcategory Report Behavior and fill out the required information listed.
On this category give any additional information you think it's import if u have a SS/Video send it.

4. to check the status of your ticket click on "My Tickets" please note that tickets may not be answered immediately.

Every time you update your ticket, it will be pushed to the bottom of the list. So don't update your ticket every 10 minutes expecting a faster response.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1595789  

o.o ok...

irobbing

Rank 5
irobbing
PostedJan 06, 2013 8:07 pm
[quote="spacefire11"]Well good to information the communtiy

Send a ticket by following this easy steps

1. First click at this link Click me

2. click at "Game support" to submit a ticket

3 Chose Subcategory Report Behavior and fill out the required information listed.
On this category give any additional information you think it's import if u have a SS/Video send it.

4. to check the status of your ticket click on "My Tickets" please note that tickets may not be answered immediately.

Every time you update your ticket, it will be pushed to the bottom of the list. So don't update your ticket every 10 minutes expecting a faster response.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1595789

I had no clue that was even true O.O

nFearxD

Rank 2
nFearxD
PostedJan 07, 2013 12:24 am