Downfate

Rank 0
Downfate
PostedDec 16, 2012 1:10 am

Scarlet Blade

Beta-Tester
Hi GM i just wanna Apply to be one of the beta-tester of Scarlet Blade im a good and helpfull player..

By the way right know i have alot of free time and i just want to play a good online game like Scarlet Blade

atte.Downfate
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedDec 16, 2012 3:22 am
Aeria doesn't necessarily take applications for beta testers unless there is an Alpha testing stage that is available to the community. If there is, they usually post the application form on the game's forum. Everyone is welcome to sign up for Closed Beta though, which you can do so here. Also, the Scarlet Blade forums can be found here.

Downfate

Rank 0
Downfate
PostedDec 18, 2012 10:36 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Aeria doesn't necessarily take applications for beta testers unless there is an Alpha testing stage that is available to the community. If there is, they usually post the application form on the game's forum. Everyone is welcome to sign up for Closed Beta though, which you can do so here. Also, the Scarlet Blade forums can be found here.  

well thanks for the info now i know

MJHSColor

Rank 0
MJHSColor
PostedFeb 10, 2013 1:26 pm
Isn't this game kind of too reveiling, I mean wow!!! Not even I wear that kind of clothes

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedFeb 15, 2013 9:22 am
MJHSColor wrote:
Isn't this game kind of too reveiling, I mean wow!!! Not even I wear that kind of clothes  

I haven't paid too much mind to the clothes because the game-play and storyline got my attention more than anything else. Game even has a night club with bunny girls, party lights, and DJs lol.