MisleadPaws

Rank 0
MisleadPaws
PostedDec 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Gais, Gaiz speak to me! ;-;

Wouldn't it just be...
Wouldn't it be crazily funny if Aeria could get approved for a 3rd Alpha testing? Just for us to have a Lime-y Christmas. c:

Advertisement

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedDec 15, 2012 9:46 pm   Last edited by xSerenitas on Dec 15, 2012 10:12 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Eeeh, I really doubt that will happen. Why? Because it's Christmas. Aeria's employees need to spend time with their families too, you know. Besides, since the CBT ends on Saturday, and I also doubt that Cykan and Aeria would be able to strike up a deal in time for Christmas, I think that the chances of seeing this happening are very small.

But that's just me. :>

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 15, 2012 10:04 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
Eeeh, I really doubt that will happen. Why? Because it's Christmas. Aeria's employees need to spend time with their families too, you know. Besides, since the CBT ends on Saturday, and I also think that Aeria's GMs have weekends off, (<--- Not 100% sure about this, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.) the chances of seeing this happening in such a small window of time aren't very high.  

I want it

MisleadPaws

Rank 0
MisleadPaws
PostedDec 16, 2012 3:11 am
xSerenitas wrote:
Eeeh, I really doubt that will happen. Why? Because it's Christmas. Aeria's employees need to spend time with their families too, you know. Besides, since the CBT ends on Saturday, and I also doubt that Cykan and Aeria would be able to strike up a deal in time for Christmas, I think that the chances of seeing this happening are very small.

But that's just me. :>  

I'm just doing a what-if, plus you never know if they would've started that who-knows-how-long ago if they were planning it, considering we haven't had any news there might be a secret, lol. And just because it's Christmas doesn't mean that every employee is going to be on the job. Games have Christmas patches and events, and this includes Aeria's games. The alpha wouldn't have to be on the exact day of Christmas anyways

MisleadPaws

Rank 0
MisleadPaws
PostedDec 16, 2012 3:13 am
qawsar wrote:
xSerenitas wrote:
and I also think that Aeria's GMs have weekends off, (<--- Not 100% sure about this, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).  

I want it  

Aeria's GMs work on the weekends, lol. That's when many of our tickets outside of billing get answered the fastest.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedDec 16, 2012 6:27 am
MisleadPaws wrote:
qawsar wrote:
xSerenitas wrote:
and I also think that Aeria's GMs have weekends off, (<--- Not 100% sure about this, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).  

I want it  

Aeria's GMs work on the weekends, lol. That's when many of our tickets outside of billing get answered the fastest.  

Nyago will be busy locking '' OMG I DIDNT GET THE ALPHA KEY AFTER WAITING FOR MONTHS!!!1!!!! '' if alpha 3 arrives.

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedDec 16, 2012 6:54 am
qawsar wrote:
xSerenitas wrote:
Eeeh, I really doubt that will happen. Why? Because it's Christmas. Aeria's employees need to spend time with their families too, you know. Besides, since the CBT ends on Saturday, and I also think that Aeria's GMs have weekends off, (<--- Not 100% sure about this, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.) the chances of seeing this happening in such a small window of time aren't very high.  

I want it  

Best reason for it to happen ^_^

MisleadPaws

Rank 0
MisleadPaws
PostedDec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
MisleadPaws wrote:
qawsar wrote:
xSerenitas wrote:

I want it  

Nyago will be busy locking '' OMG I DIDNT GET THE ALPHA KEY AFTER WAITING FOR MONTHS!!!1!!!! '' if alpha 3 arrives.  

I wonder how GMs feel when they have to see those posts that don't make sense like that... ._. Poor Nyago and others. I just want to cuddle 'dem nao ;~;

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedDec 16, 2012 11:36 pm
If they forgot bout this board they wont read those posts Smile
Havent seen a GM around here for a long time now.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedDec 17, 2012 11:04 am
RockmanZXZ wrote:
If they forgot bout this board they wont read those posts Smile
Havent seen a GM around here for a long time now.  

Yeah, they just lock.