StevetheSlayer

Rank 2
StevetheSlayer
PostedDec 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Stop Buying AP!!!

Buyers beware!!
AGE will not back, support, or listen to their Customers.

I Strongly advise ALL players to seriously reconsider purchasing any AP.

I've been at this game for a long time, but have seen their customer service fall to an all time low.

Advertisement

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedDec 15, 2012 4:45 pm
All due respect buddy, this will be moved to R&R.

And people will tell you to 'quit buying ap if you don't like it'

just a little advice from someone from a friend who sees a new one of these every month Wink.

My advice, let the stupid people with the money lose the money until they grow a brain and realize the black hole will always be there.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

shane247

Rank 1
shane247
PostedDec 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Re: Stop Buying AP!!!

Buyers beware!!
StevetheSlayer wrote:
AGE will not back, support, or listen to their Customers.

I Strongly advise ALL players to seriously reconsider purchasing any AP.

I've been at this game for a long time, but have seen their customer service fall to an all time low.  

I like the people who keep asking about EoM tiers and how much more they are going to get LMAO they still cant see or realise in there brains what they are actually paying hundreds/thousands of pounds/dollars for is absolutely WORTHLESS.

Signature deleted due to shaiya sucking so bad

StevetheSlayer

Rank 2
StevetheSlayer
PostedDec 15, 2012 4:52 pm
Point well taken Killa, but nonetheless, I feel that the few AP buyers that are now left, must really question what it is that they are spending their money on.

When I really started buying AP, I could post things on the forums, and have multiplie responses from all servers. Now that we are merged, and AGE has killed off a majority of the population, it seems that sales are slow. However, when you do finally make a sale you'll have to question whether or not it is a legit item, and therefore will you lose your OP's on this trade or not.

Seems to me that AGE has "thrown in the towel" on this game and are just trying to drain whatever life they can out of the community.

I know mulitple posts to this extent have been made.....just sharing my thoughts and concerns.