ReveurAire

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Persuade?

I have made countless different accounts to test the chances of success for persuasion. However, I don't seem to be getting very far, so is there some kind of solid percent? I have noticed I have been able to successfully

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

KeinMcnyaa

Rank 3
KeinMcnyaa
PostedDec 16, 2012 8:29 pm
From my experience of persuasion, it hates me. When i try to persuade bosses it never works, but wonderous mimi's and all those random encounters almost always work. It works when i never want it to >___<. However, the rate has been increased supposedly, so it should work more often than it did before.

GMMochi

Game Master
GMMochi
PostedDec 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Re: Persuade?

ReveurAire wrote:
I have made countless different accounts to test the chances of success for persuasion. However, I don't seem to be getting very far, so is there some kind of solid percent? I have noticed I have been able to successfully  

Making countless different accounts is against the ToS. Please refrain from doing that. Thanks!

bakachanx

Rank 0
bakachanx
PostedDec 16, 2012 10:09 pm
It's probably a 1-2% chance. I got one boss, somehow, and 3-4 other characters, and I'm almost to the stopping point on all 3 stories.

So, the chance is still really low.

Ascaris

Rank 0
Ascaris
PostedDec 16, 2012 10:19 pm
They said the rate of Persuasion has been increased, but the rate of encounters seemed to have been decreased(as far as I have experienced the last couple of days).

So what is the chances now on persuasion success and encounters?

Kiwibeast9

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Its only worked for me ONCE... :(

Non-Statue Persuades
I have tried to persuade hundreds of times... and only the once have I been successful!! -so my strike rate is easily <1%, which sucks... as you can only buy statues! -Well I've never received one since beginning.