terracyrax

Rank 2
terracyrax
PostedDec 16, 2012 12:24 pm
Gewnts wrote:
Nono, no publicity! I thought the point of these tiny free MMOs was that it wasn't full of mostly annoying dickfaces, like in WoW.

A nice small place where true bonds are formed, where we can rise to meet challenges together as a community; and one day, as a family. Alternatively a good place to lay low following a crime...

But yeah, let's keep the population low.  

i don't mind a large crowd since i'm use to it from ff11 and what movie is ur sig from i swear i know it but can't remember >_<

Advertisement

A5sas51n

Rank 0
PostedDec 16, 2012 12:27 pm
terracyrax wrote:
Gewnts wrote:
Nono, no publicity! I thought the point of these tiny free MMOs was that it wasn't full of mostly annoying dickfaces, like in WoW.

A nice small place where true bonds are formed, where we can rise to meet challenges together as a community; and one day, as a family. Alternatively a good place to lay low following a crime...

But yeah, let's keep the population low.  

i don't mind a large crowd since i'm use to it from ff11 and what movie is ur sig from i swear i know it but can't remember >_<  

Its The Thing, Original one from the 1990's.

Gewnts

Rank 0
Gewnts
PostedDec 16, 2012 1:24 pm
Not wishing to be pedantic but its from the 80s (1982). But right about everything else! Epic film.

Will this game have different realms or worlds? Or will the entire population be thrown together in one playing space.

Also when we talk about keeping the population low, what kind of numbers are we talking? 100-200? I have no idea, forgive my naivety.

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedDec 16, 2012 1:44 pm
Gewnts wrote:
Also when we talk about keeping the population low, what kind of numbers are we talking? 100-200? I have no idea, forgive my naivety.  

That's how many we had at most in Alpha.

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedDec 16, 2012 1:54 pm
Cause alpha had only a very limited selection of people allowed to join.
Would it have been open we would have gotten a lot more people I think....

But its good it was limited in population... u could kinda notice the game was in a early stage...it was a lot of fun anyway <3

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedDec 16, 2012 7:21 pm
The downside to limited publicity is that people are bound to quit eventually. If you don't have regular advertisement, this game would end up like most of Aeria's older games and eventually die off. It's better if you have the proper advertisement while you can and get a healthy number of people in its early stages.

MisleadPaws

Rank 0
MisleadPaws
PostedDec 16, 2012 7:46 pm
Most good games like LO have a large player starting base, but not everyone that joins immediately is going to fall in love like us.
-Strokes LO poster- We'll get married some day, my love.

But yeah, as I was saying. LO isn't going to be forever huge, nor forever tiny. It's a very well produced game and I can see it living for over a decade with the right treatment and updates. And uh... I want 'duh cuddles. All of them. *~*

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedDec 16, 2012 7:52 pm
I'd like to get very popular, yes sure you you'll have some bad people, but that's everywhere. And with more people comes more money, which means more updates! And more fashion, which is always a good thing. A VERY good thing.

I make no Rupaulogies.

torc123

Rank 1
torc123
PostedDec 16, 2012 9:15 pm
qawsar wrote:

+ my alts, yes my many alts  

sure

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedDec 17, 2012 11:03 am
The game's goal will be to get as many players as possible.
Because more players = more money.
And that's good. Because wanting a low player base is wanting LO's death.