Author Message

Gilldartz

Rank 0
Gilldartz
Joined
02 Feb 2012
Posts
27
Location
Canada
PostedDec 15, 2012 11:18 am

Lime Publicity

Even though its been about 2 years of waiting, I ain't even mad cuz i know Lime's gonna be a huge success when it comes out, all it needs is some publicity. The game itself deserves it, but theres still alot of people that know nothing of lime, as dedicated as this community is, its a small one. I just hope aeria invests a good amount in advertising this game, maybe even a T.V commercial...

Advertisement

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
Joined
26 May 2008
Posts
2308
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedDec 15, 2012 12:32 pm
if it gets as much as grand fantasia or eden eternal it should do fine
but the more it gets the better it will do

MisleadPaws

Rank 0
MisleadPaws
Joined
19 Feb 2012
Posts
132
Location
United States
PostedDec 15, 2012 9:01 pm
I don't want a player base as big as like... Maple or something ._.

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
Joined
16 Nov 2012
Posts
84
Location
United States
PostedDec 16, 2012 7:56 am
MisleadPaws wrote:
I don't want a player base as big as like... Maple or something ._.  


Well, it will be quite large. Larger than Grand Fantasia's and Eden Eternal's. Mainly because stragglers from when Kitsu Saga died off will be coming over, as well as a ton of people from DoMo. That, and people who disliked RO2, but want to stay on SIRIUS/Gravity's side will be coming over.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3609
Location
NYC United States
PostedDec 16, 2012 8:01 am
notIyeru wrote:
MisleadPaws wrote:
I don't want a player base as big as like... Maple or something ._.  


Well, it will be quite large. Larger than Grand Fantasia's and Eden Eternal's. Mainly because stragglers from when Kitsu Saga died off will be coming over, as well as a ton of people from DoMo. That, and people who disliked RO2, but want to stay on SIRIUS/Gravity's side will be coming over.  


+ my alts, yes my many alts

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
Joined
16 Nov 2012
Posts
84
Location
United States
PostedDec 16, 2012 8:02 am
Good thing has internal code that disallows you to run more than one client. (It has no third-party anti-hacking, but it does a good job alone!)

Gewnts

Rank 0
Gewnts
Joined
11 Dec 2012
Posts
9
Location
Caerfyrddin United Kingdom
PostedDec 16, 2012 8:09 am
Nono, no publicity! I thought the point of these tiny free MMOs was that it wasn't full of mostly annoying dickfaces, like in WoW.

A nice small place where true bonds are formed, where we can rise to meet challenges together as a community; and one day, as a family. Alternatively a good place to lay low following a crime...

But yeah, let's keep the population low.

brenin_llwyd

Rank 3
Joined
26 Aug 2008
Posts
1324
Location
Croatia
PostedDec 16, 2012 8:21 am
Idc about how many people are playing it as long as it can be played.

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
Joined
16 Nov 2012
Posts
84
Location
United States
PostedDec 16, 2012 8:22 am
brenin_llwyd wrote:
Idc about how many people are playing it as long as it can be played.  


I wish I still had the video from when I first played Eden's Open Beta... the one with the benny hill theme. Oh, it'd be more crowded than that.

brenin_llwyd

Rank 3
Joined
26 Aug 2008
Posts
1324
Location
Croatia
PostedDec 16, 2012 9:06 am
notIyeru wrote:
brenin_llwyd wrote:
Idc about how many people are playing it as long as it can be played.  


I wish I still had the video from when I first played Eden's Open Beta... the one with the benny hill theme. Oh, it'd be more crowded than that.  

Yea i know. I played GF's CB/OB, KS's CB/OB and EE's CB/OB.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: