Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2012 6:13 am

Hot item packs differ from player to player?

I have just found out that whilst I am stuck with a silly PATK potion pack in the store (being a mage it doesn't really help me at all) other players have Soul engraving and Crystalloid packs in their store.

Please explain to me how this is possible? I would very much like to be able to purchase the same items other players can. I like to hear from someone about this.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Advertisement

decadencefool

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2012 6:20 am
O: same thing here.....would like to know too

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedDec 15, 2012 12:26 pm
There are 3 pages, you are describing the third one, are you sure you can switch between them? If you can't then something must have gone wrong when patching. Do the whole clear browser cache and reload the game.

GMtk421

Game Master
GMtk421
PostedDec 15, 2012 12:36 pm
+1 on these steps:

1) Make sure that your Flash plug-in is up to date http://www.adobe.com/support/flash/downloads.html
2) Clear your Browser cache http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1388499
3) Clear your Flash cache (click Delete all Sites) http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

Secondary steps would be to connect using a different Browser (we recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) or from a different computer/internet connection and see if that helps resolve the issue.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedDec 15, 2012 12:52 pm
done done and done, tried all those (bar a different internet connection and computer which aren't readily available for me) I see the same as Euphoric has reported, just 1 page with a single item, being the PAtk potion pack

mudgee_01

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2012 1:31 pm
Given that the packs are server side, and the advertising states the potion pack is the one on offer, one can only assume the problem is on your side. I use diff browsers every day and clear cache every time before logging in and have never seen a different pack past what I should have,

this is unbalancing the game, please fix it asap and make it so everyone can buy the same packs.

GMtk421

Game Master
GMtk421
PostedDec 15, 2012 1:52 pm
Players,
This is NOT how the promotion is supposed to work. We are investigating this issue so that ALL players have access to the same items.

For the time being, if you have the balens in your account to purchase an item and have the desire to do so please submit a ticket and a GM will see what they can do.

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2012 11:23 am
I have a follow up question... I bought around 50 magic boxes total and received epic miraculous shards in them (these are currently listed as a sale item). There was an exchange to convert then into something useful in November. The exchange is gone now. Will there be an exchange again in the near future? Or could this be made into something permanent?

I did not know when I bought them this bug existed. For a few days there was nothing listed.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedDec 21, 2012 3:16 am
This one's simple Euph, game figured you were strong enough already Wink

nubadubadub

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2012 5:00 am
Any updates on this?