PostedDec 24, 2012 7:12 am

Re: lol

lol
maineiac14 wrote:
chimpster1201 wrote:
maineiac14 wrote:
chimpster1201 wrote:
*****!!!!!!!!!!!
every post i read someone crying bout they want this they want that, change buffs, then **** now change mobs,etc.................
Instead of crying try to find a way to make it better all you got a do is just be there and play the game, and slowly but surely all will change.
a baby does not come to this world out of the mother and just start walking. he need to learn and slowly, few times fall down and but the head open and stuff like that. same with the game, all the suggestion i see well most of them i see is ppl want things change for their gain, but no one want to actually help to get there.

LET THE GAME COME ONLINE FIRST AND MORE PPL CRY BOUT STUFF MoRE LONGER WE WILL WAIT, LET THEM BRING THE GAME BACK AND WE WILL GO ON FROM THERE, WE WILL WORK WITH GM'S AND TELL THEM THE ISSUES.  

Part of the whole object of a beta game is to get feedback and that's all people are doing. Why wait 'til the games is no longer beta to try to fix things when they can be fixed long before the non-beta version comes out? As far as telling GM's the issues, what exactly do you think this doing?  

all i am saying is that there is a thread for it no need to make a new one and cry bout it, my point is why look for an attn and try to look good like someone is doing something, all i am saying is post it in a topic where it sayd sugestions and not cry like a little girl on other threads  

That is not what you said at all. You said put the game online first and fix it from there. That is not the purpose of beta. Personally I'm tired of games that need constant fixing. Look at what constant "fixing" has done to Shaiya. Fix the game BEFORE it goes online, not after.  

not true, how u gonna fix something if it is not online and hasent been played by players, when u buy a car u tesdrive it right? but yes i can make that real good so when u testdrive it will look perfect, but later down the rode when u actually buy the car and start driving it around then the real problems come out. that is my point, no matter how much u fix it you wont know till it taks a lot of ppl online the same time and playing.
Advertisement

Mccambo1

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2012 6:11 pm

lol

again I cant log in it gives me some message I cant read and I did play this game in prior cb so for that I need to have info on how to fix but for the guy that dont seem to understand what stress test cb means it is for that basic fixes there will allways be more fixes as the game progresses stop spamming please

chimpster1201

Rank 0
chimpster1201
PostedDec 25, 2012 6:14 am

Re: lol

Mccambo1 wrote:
again I cant log in it gives me some message I cant read and I did play this game in prior cb so for that I need to have info on how to fix but for the guy that dont seem to understand what stress test cb means it is for that basic fixes there will allways be more fixes as the game progresses stop spamming please  

bro basically there is no game now till further notice, because the stress test was what exactly it says, a test. we all can't get on till open beta comes out. and for the future questions you might have here is the answer. yes the characters will be all deleted, yes there will be new things coming out, yes you have to start from nothing and build it, yes there are changes to char stuff like skills deff and so on, but not the skill itself, there is only like skills will be either more powerful or less powerful we dont know yet, and last but not least , NO there will be no gifts or anything till gm says there are gifts. i hope i answered to some of of the Q's you have and might have

Mccambo1

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2012 8:10 am

lol

no that wasn't even close you see when the test come out I couldn't log on and before the test I logged no prob so no you didn't answer anything I didn't already know and went entirerly around my prob so it is obvious you don't know either its all god I got beter games

shinaye

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Unable to connect

Why can not I connect to a DK since beta stress? It makes me a message connection error

hunter7.77

Rank 0
hunter7.77
PostedDec 25, 2012 12:05 pm
Because beta stress is ended , just we all Wait OB .

bossOFtank

Rank 0
bossOFtank
PostedDec 26, 2012 10:41 am

uncomfortable gameplay

skills, race, and lag
first of all i don't get the point what is the difference between races... there are warrior class in every race without different skills and ability. is different races means just different outlook in this game? and there are paladin class in human and wolv race. but also without different skills and ability. Total different only on mage elf and shadow mage. amazingly, shadowmage can tank even more mobs compare to paladin. also kill more mobs faster than paladin. this is such a pity for paladin class i think. Stun skills also annoying, how can u say that is stun skills but in fact even the mobs hit u earlier after u stun them. in warrior class u get buff skill that gives u +24 damage if ur health under 20%. i think this buff is kinda useles since every player need to heal up esspceally if their health under 20%. I think there is too little of area skill in this game. in warrior class only can see 1 area skill, no damage area skill in paladin, no area damage in elf mage, only good damage area in shadow mage class. this give a big benefit for shadowmage in farming, levelling, also quest. i can figure out this gameplay supposed to balance the team work in party. coz if u play individually, this gameplay really sucks. And last, i think PK system also boring. i know we can kill each other in war, but after that? only player with PK status active can kill each other? where is the fun? i think u can make maps that allow us to do PK and maps that is in peace mode. all i have to say is this game kinda lack of individual competiion, since there is not much different between class and races and also the PK system.

ALLAHOKBAR

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 5:28 am

Hey

I just don,t know why when i want log in it way Data Error and i have super good PC / can you please fix this problem thx!
Really waiting this game to play it Very Happy

Lol

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedDec 27, 2012 5:34 am

Re: Hey

ALLAHOKBAR wrote:
I just don,t know why when i want log in it way Data Error and i have super good PC / can you please fix this problem thx!

The Game is currently closed and we are waiting for the Open Beta.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

ALLAHOKBAR

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 8:35 am

Re: Hey

filipvarga wrote:
ALLAHOKBAR wrote:

The Game is currently closed and we are waiting for the Open Beta.  

oki thank you Smile

Lol