Poyendar

Rank 0
Poyendar
PostedDec 22, 2012 4:26 am

Overall-Stress Test

Overal, lI'm happy withth e balance of the game. Levels 17-20 have some pretty tight (red) monster density, but it shouldn't be too easy--I'm okay with that.
I played a warrior for the Betas:
1) Stun is simply too short--you don't have time to get a second hit in.
2) at lvls 21-24 I kept getting yellow runes, but needed a red rune to load a yellow--I suggest increasing the overall availability of red runes a bit.
3) had problems finding good guidance on things like how to use chat (still having problems knowing where to click to talk, especially initiate a conversation)--the "help" wasn't too helpful, had to use trial and error.
4) I'm not sure, but it seemes the Broadsword is significantly more effective than a longsword/shield combo --might want to up the effectiveness of LS/S combo for balance.
5) Widow orphan repagnation would be nice as a default for ALL text boxes -- I keep missreading things on the first read.

Thanks for the opportunity to play the Betas--Iam hooked.

Salguod
Advertisement

ab50613

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 4:48 am

buffs

buffs
All I want about this game is to fix the effects of buffs on the characters. the effect should be noticeable not just increasing the numbers of the stats but didn't have an over all effects.

RedivivusPopuli

Rank 1
RedivivusPopuli
PostedDec 22, 2012 7:48 am
You can get red runes from lower monsters,
http://dkonline.aeriagames.com/guide/social--->guidenc for chat
1h shield are good i use it also

jjslove1

Rank 0
jjslove1
PostedDec 23, 2012 2:08 am

Game in general

I am not as fluent in game matters as most of the younger crowd but like playing on line. one thing that would be good i think is being able to turn around and look up/down with arrow key while still being able to move with the usual w,s,a,d keys. The only other thing i noticed is when playing the SM using the stun did little to stun the mobs couldn't even get a hit in before the mobs started attacking again, maybe want to extend that a few seconds more or so. other than that I am hooked. really like it!! May be one other thing to consider, their was no AP needed to do anything i needed. I am guessing this would do well in keeping PVP close unless one side had more numbers in play. Please keep it this way. For me to spend AP I probably would go with a monthly type game like WOW, just putting that out their. I say this because I've played it and Shaiya like both but had more ops. in WoW bettering my gears than in the latter haveing to buy AP. Just saying. Take care n have fun looking foreword to OB

Mccambo1

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2012 1:26 pm

lol

sorry to differ with you but I have 8 also and I played this game before and now I cant for some reason

chimpster1201

Rank 0
chimpster1201
PostedDec 23, 2012 4:01 pm

lol

lol
*****!!!!!!!!!!!
every post i read someone crying bout they want this they want that, change buffs, then **** now change mobs,etc.................
Instead of crying try to find a way to make it better all you got a do is just be there and play the game, and slowly but surely all will change.
a baby does not come to this world out of the mother and just start walking. he need to learn and slowly, few times fall down and but the head open and stuff like that. same with the game, all the suggestion i see well most of them i see is ppl want things change for their gain, but no one want to actually help to get there.

LET THE GAME COME ONLINE FIRST AND MORE PPL CRY BOUT STUFF MoRE LONGER WE WILL WAIT, LET THEM BRING THE GAME BACK AND WE WILL GO ON FROM THERE, WE WILL WORK WITH GM'S AND TELL THEM THE ISSUES.

maineiac14

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2012 3:56 am

Re: lol

lol
chimpster1201 wrote:
*****!!!!!!!!!!!
every post i read someone crying bout they want this they want that, change buffs, then **** now change mobs,etc.................
Instead of crying try to find a way to make it better all you got a do is just be there and play the game, and slowly but surely all will change.
a baby does not come to this world out of the mother and just start walking. he need to learn and slowly, few times fall down and but the head open and stuff like that. same with the game, all the suggestion i see well most of them i see is ppl want things change for their gain, but no one want to actually help to get there.

LET THE GAME COME ONLINE FIRST AND MORE PPL CRY BOUT STUFF MoRE LONGER WE WILL WAIT, LET THEM BRING THE GAME BACK AND WE WILL GO ON FROM THERE, WE WILL WORK WITH GM'S AND TELL THEM THE ISSUES.  

Part of the whole object of a beta game is to get feedback and that's all people are doing. Why wait 'til the games is no longer beta to try to fix things when they can be fixed long before the non-beta version comes out? As far as telling GM's the issues, what exactly do you think this doing?

chimpster1201

Rank 0
chimpster1201
PostedDec 24, 2012 6:05 am

lol
maineiac14 wrote:
chimpster1201 wrote:
*****!!!!!!!!!!!

Part of the whole object of a beta game is to get feedback and that's all people are doing. Why wait 'til the games is no longer beta to try to fix things when they can be fixed long before the non-beta version comes out? As far as telling GM's the issues, what exactly do you think this doing?  

all i am saying is that there is a thread for it no need to make a new one and cry bout it, my point is why look for an attn and try to look good like someone is doing something, all i am saying is post it in a topic where it sayd sugestions and not cry like a little girl on other threads

maineiac14

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2012 6:43 am

lol
chimpster1201 wrote:
maineiac14 wrote:
chimpster1201 wrote:
*****!!!!!!!!!!!

all i am saying is that there is a thread for it no need to make a new one and cry bout it, my point is why look for an attn and try to look good like someone is doing something, all i am saying is post it in a topic where it sayd sugestions and not cry like a little girl on other threads  

That is not what you said at all. You said put the game online first and fix it from there. That is not the purpose of beta. Personally I'm tired of games that need constant fixing. Look at what constant "fixing" has done to Shaiya. Fix the game BEFORE it goes online, not after.

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedDec 24, 2012 6:58 am
stop spamming the thread with quotes and arguing in an off topic manner
take this in private or in a different thread don't just spam and argue for the sake of gettign forum posts

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!