Obsidian69

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2012 3:47 am

Launcher Bug

Launcher Dissapears
Ok, I have attempted the normal fixes for about 3-5hrs now and to no avail. The launcher will come up and patch but once I hit play the **** thing disappears and nothing else happens. I have reinstalled 3 times, ran in all compatibility modes. I have win 8. I ran this before no problems so why now?
Advertisement

fuxyoubbq

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2012 5:47 am
would be nice if some of the abilities used less mana and those abilities with the ridiculous cooldowns were shorter lol

johnduca

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2012 10:19 am
how much we will wait for OB? Sad

peledelt

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2012 1:56 pm
plz remove the bra on femails when wearing armor or costume

moitano

Rank 0
moitano
PostedDec 18, 2012 7:00 pm
keep up the good work!!!

DkOmbres

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 2:55 am

Classes and Skills

About the Changes made
I have notices that the Sorcs have no real healing ability other than to heal their summons and refill their own MP. This makes the Sorcs almost worthless to play as they can not heal themselves fast enough to do anything. They should have a small heal or health buff of some sort.

Your tanking Classes have more healing then they need. and act more like a cleric.

Shadowmage deal more damage then your tanking class and heal like a cleric as well.

The classes are so off that it feels odd to play any of them.

You have over powered healers that are suppose to be tankers and your power magic hitters have no heals at all and can not deal as much magic damages as they should.

chaos_demon02

Rank 0
chaos_demon02
PostedDec 19, 2012 11:48 am
warriors are now so mess up... they miss a lot even with high dex and the mobs easily kill them... they have low def and there's some thing that i cant understand... when attacking a mob and you dont use battle cry for example my damage is 280 but after I use battle cry its still 280 is there a bug on battle cry???

bamala101

Rank 0
bamala101
PostedDec 19, 2012 2:49 pm

swords

possible
ok so i was woundering if u could make it so we can weild two weaoms at once? or like um have a game partner like a coule but not or yea a coulpe so u can share in there exp and they can get some of urs. just a thought and maybe a clothing shop in the game that we can exisre for

buzinga punk

Rezmatez

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedDec 20, 2012 1:42 am

UI interface

sizable windows
I like being able to move everything around on the UI, however I would also like to size them, make some smaller, some larger etc, according to my needs. I could not find any way to do this, so i'm assuming this was not available on this test. Maybe next time?

Also, When placing points into Wis, Int, Str, etc...could there be a bit more explanation about what all these will effect when raised? Such as Wis will raise mana pool amount, increase atk, etc etc..or by placing points into this such and such you will increase such and such and thereby decreasing such and such..just a bit more information on that.

Could there be in place, an auto run to the exact location of say an NPC, or a general area that mobs will be killed. I don't mind exploring areas for the first time and what not, but after that first time, I don't need to look around for ways to get to places, or waste time trying to remember how to get to something/someone/some area. Some of the new games coming out have this, and I think it's just awesome for various reasons!

Also, I love running around and randomly buffing people on my way to killing whatever or joining whomever on my journeys...but, I noticed on the SM, all of the buffs I had acquired were group only. Will it be possible to make those single target? Or maybe even group target if the case may be?

Those were just some of my thoughts. I thought this game rocked for the short period of time I got to play! Keep up the great work! Looking forward to more! Smile

accobra308

Rank 0
accobra308
PostedDec 20, 2012 3:33 am

lol

windows 8
no games are set up for 8 yett you will be waiting 6+ mounths good luck