Morimiko

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Morimiko
PostedDec 15, 2012 4:13 pm
Healing update based on Temple.
Group of 6, 3 pally, 1 war, 2 SM. All of us but 2nd SM at 30 and last SM at 28.
At this point normal heal is only doing about 15% to 20% of pally health bar.
Normal pulls are ok with one SM as healer, other as damage.
Queen? Both SM almost pure heal and pallys every chance they get to take her down.
We tried this prior to this group with one SM and one pally and failed. Boss did more damage then 1 healer and pally could heal for.
Our group conitnued all the way to level 6. mobs are 34 on that level and even normal mobs take a dedicated healer in the normal 3 at time due to mob agro range.
We downed the Khan level 5s boss. we had to kite him, it was not possible to normal tank and keep the tank up with 2 healers and 3 pallys. rez was used all around during that battle.
The level 6 boss was actually easier to kill and we did normal tank it with everyone using heals that could.
Note that we all, also used our HP and MP pots during these fights even with all but 1 player able to heal some.

Final results: 4 hr run. We came out with the same exp we started at. The mob exp is so low that we barely kept even with the exp loss of deaths.
Heals need to be about 1/2 way between the OP CB and the super nerf they are now.
You can not count on a team where basically everyone can heal to just do the run.
Drops you may ask? after 4 hrs we had 2 blue level 30 gloves and about 3 greens each.
extreemly poor.
Part of the issue is that no one has gear for their level because it simply does not drop and quest rewards are always way lower then actual level.
Things are just way out of balance now.
I will not even attempt to heal in PVP, its useless now.

The mana regen changes for the sacrifice spell worked well and kept you in the battle without being too much. They did a good job with that change.
SM DOT still do not scale. You are less powerfull with each level you gain when compared to the mobs health pool you are against. The DOT still deals the same damage at 30 as it did at 9.

I actually like the game and the class, I hope they correct things.

Advertisement

mooncakegaming

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2012 5:27 pm
make the potions less expensive and the equipped items in the inventory, fix it. for example you equip it, don't make in still in the inventory.

and the stat and skill points, at least make it +2 when it's already lvl 20 or 30 hehe. thanks. Smile

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedDec 15, 2012 5:45 pm
we need a bigger variation in potion available and we also need them to be cheaper....
i spend all my money on potions and nothing is left for anything else
also using teleport between distant town is too expensive at low lvl

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

kronik1234

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2012 8:12 pm

i luv it

woohoo
luv this game cant wait fer OB p.s. hope they come out with some glow or light effects for enhanced weapons and gear that would be awsome. im addicted allready please hurry and bring out OB Smile

iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
PostedDec 16, 2012 9:14 am
I suggest you guys to change the speed of the shadow mage i mean without mount she is really Slow

And You guys should of made santa more harder to kill i mean he dies if we use two poison arrow

mrgrammax

Rank 0
mrgrammax
PostedDec 16, 2012 10:58 am
1- you should increase Casting Speed ( Sorceress ) - <<Involves this giving more power to other classes

2- This issue must be fixed - http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=14976513#14976513

Dratuig

Rank 0
PostedDec 16, 2012 12:00 pm
I think the game is still great, but I think that it should have auto walk so if I click on a spot on mini map the character should walk around obsticles in his/her path and not be stopped short. what is the point in having auto-pilot if I still have tofly the plane.

ForsakenProDiGy

Rank 0
ForsakenProDiGy
PostedDec 16, 2012 10:01 pm
1.Change stun skills so they last for more than 1 sec. They dont even last long enough to get in an attack or run away in dire situations.
2.Can we change the staff default attack from a weak melee attack to at least a weak or mediocre default ranged attack. Like for example a ball of light that does the same or better attack damage as whacking.
Just my thoughts on the game. Q_Q gonna miss my level 30 after stress test.

narcisoiiiulep

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 1:17 pm

reaction

opinion
i just notice that the attack interval after using skills is like 2-3 sec. like after using the stun skill of the warrior the next attack of your character will be same duration of the stun. useless stun instead of stun make it AOE much better Razz . another one is the potion's, too expensive while the monster gold drop rate is very low i need portable couch for my char. Very Happy the Realm v Realm required 3 faction/Realms before you can call it real RvR (just thinking), lastly skill animation is a bit dull Razz

but i love the round jump ground slash Critical strike of the warrior triggered passive basic attack animation. Cool

lolsjitlol

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 11:54 pm

Error reports

Error reports
when trying to open the game launcher i get an error.(worked the first time)
and cant push the login button on the second game lancher after putting all the data in.

Pleas fix it.