brandusha_m2l

Rank 2
brandusha_m2l
PostedJan 14, 2013 12:47 am

Profile Screen

Favourite Holiday Memory: Building snowmans at my grandparents backyard.
Favourite Thing About The Holidays: Being togheter with family and your relatives.
Advertisement

Kamui01

Rank 3
Kamui01
PostedJan 14, 2013 1:12 am

Thai New Year :The Songkran festival from 13 to 15 April
Favourite Holiday Memory: Carrying a water-pistol gun and shooting at other ppl. Going on the pick-up car driving around the town.
Favourite Thing About The Holidays: The family, relatives and friends are gathering together and enjoy the festival.

..Don't make an opinion on me if you don't know nothin' about me..

cyberkitty4u

Rank 0
cyberkitty4u
PostedJan 14, 2013 9:27 pm

I don't even know anymore...

Favorite Holiday Memory: Best holiday memories are always with my family and sexy time with friends. That aside, back when I was a kid I always wanted a puppy. It was Christmas eve, I opened my present and there it was. The biggest surprise EVER. I was crying tears of joy. Of course first thing I do is hug the tiny pup. He pulls away from me, but I grab him and cuddle hardcore. To me, that was a memory of a lifetime.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: The Christmas lights. They were gorgeous, and at times they felt magical. Just being in my neighborhood, surrounded by all the beautiful lights. It was a special to me.

Amarllis

Rank 1
Amarllis
PostedJan 15, 2013 12:35 am

Favorite Holiday Memory:My very first christmas when i was 7 ,
i came from a country where christmas is not celebrated so it was a very magical day to me
with all the lights and traditions that i have never seen before

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: being with the family <3

HawkX2553

Rank 0
HawkX2553
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:14 am

Favorite Memory: The first time I went back to Mexico for Christmas after 5 years of not seeing any of my family members was really just overjoyed to be able to spend Christmas with them again.

Favorite Thing About The Holidays: Just being with my family and well being lazy the day after.

eazydc69

Rank 3
eazydc69
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:01 am

Favorite Memory: 2 years ago when my son was 2 years old and i got him this awesome Hummer Powerwheels the look and excitement on his face has to be the best memory yet

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Eating Christmas ham and spending time with my family.. Another thing is christmas decorations.. i love christmas decorations almost more than i love the ham Smile

Bogdan_Spa

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 5:02 pm

Merry Christmass

:X:X::X

mattorico

Rank 0
mattorico
PostedJan 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: Tough to decide a specific one... probably this year xD My brother had almost become a hobo in a different state after leaving the person he had been living with and the whole family was worried, but then everything got better and happy ending and I got to see him and get the whole family back together for a while which brought back even more memories Very Happy

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: That would have to be spending time with friends and family and the constant supply of fancy coffee >Very Happy

.Hani.

Rank 4
.Hani.
PostedJan 18, 2013 10:13 am
They post list of Winners ?

Ldydrgn

Rank 2
Ldydrgn
PostedJan 21, 2013 8:46 am

Re: [Ignite-Event] Aeria Season of Giving

Win up to 10,000 AP!
GM_Hadouken wrote:

Hey Shaiya Players!

It is the holiday season! We know that there are many different things that you celebrate, and we would love to know about them and why. That being said, its time for another Ignite Sponsored Event!

1. Decorate your profile to fit the theme of your favorite holiday from this time period (Christmas, Kwanza, Chinese New Years, New Years, Hanukkah, etc.)
2. Post a screen shot of the completed profile in your game's forum post (linked below) and tell us one of your favorite memories about this holiday.
3. Everyone who does this will get a participation prize! (listed below)
4. One lucky Shaiya winner and One lucky Shaiya Phoenix player will receive 1,000 ap!
5. One lucky person will win the motherload: 10,000 ap!

Example Post:

Favorite Holiday Memory: When my mom baked us gingerbread cookies and my whole family sat down to eat them and watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Buying presents. I love sharing with those I care about and putting thought into their presents.  

Starts: December 14th, 2012 @ 8am PST (GMT-Cool
Ends: January 15th, 2013 @ 4pm PST (GMT-Cool

Ignite AP code good for:
- 1 winner per game: 1,000 ap!
- 1 Grand prize winner: 10,000 ap!
- Participation:
1x Linking Hammer: Use this to improve your odds of linking a lapis to your item
1x Lucky Charm: Use this to prevent your item from breaking when attempting to link a lapis!

• Any questions feel free to post them here
  • All rules and prizes are subject to change
  • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • Make sure you're staying within the TERMS OF SERVICE
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • All content must be PG-13.
  • Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days from the end of the event for payout of your rewards!

will the winners be posted here?

<br>Semi-Retired until some semblance of F2P is returned...