Hackers02

Rank 0
Hackers02
PostedJan 02, 2013 5:04 am

My profile

Christmas profile
I'm sorry, but because in my PC, I would like to apologize that you do not insert photo. But I put the address on my profile and then see how my profile looks. Thank Hackers02 Hackers02
http://www.aeriagames.com/user/Hackers02

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Advertisement

Adesigns

Rank 0
Adesigns
PostedJan 03, 2013 5:15 am

Favorite Holiday Memory : When my father was still alive and on Christmas Eve sent me to bed early saying that if Santa Claus would come not slept

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Go to the kitchen with my mother and help prepare food for the family Christmas

solarstar7

Rank 0
solarstar7
PostedJan 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: Taking care of my cousins pet rats and having them curl up next to me on the couch to sleep.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Getting to see my parents and sister after a year apart and getting to enjoy family dinners and tons of home cooked treats.

Blyana

Rank 0
Blyana
PostedJan 04, 2013 12:19 pm

New Years!

Favorite Holiday Memory: The year we had a white Christmas and I got go sleigh riding with my sister and brother.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Spending time with my family. No gift could ever top that.

blackat69

Rank 0
blackat69
PostedJan 05, 2013 11:40 am

hapy new year

i wish i get the first prize :D
happy late new year and wish u Very Happy all a better year with joy. Razz

kis_tno

Rank 0
kis_tno
PostedJan 06, 2013 12:17 am

Happy New Year

[/img]

New Year is the most event I like. Because that's the time all my family gather together to my grandparent's house to share about what has passed, about their life, and some we don't know . Children will have a little red envelope. Guess what? Money, yayay Very Happy.
Oh I can have new cloth, and I feel more energy and happiness to prepare for a new year, new stuff.

SexiSyren

Rank 4
SexiSyren
PostedJan 06, 2013 6:10 pm

My fondest memory of New Year - was being in New York City to watch the ball drop.

My Favorite thing about the holidays - The holidays make people seem a little nicer, something we lack at times thru the year. New Years is all about new beginnings...My New Years wish for all is happiness and a better year than 2012.

solsticeseer

Rank 0
solsticeseer
PostedJan 08, 2013 10:36 am

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Winter Solstice is my favorite time as we are celebrating the return of the Sun, slowly but surely!

My favorite memories are of my children as they make ornaments to decorate our tree, make bird seed ornaments for the outside trees and cuddling in a cozy room with the fire dancing and crackling!

violet.flower

Rank 0
violet.flower
PostedJan 08, 2013 11:29 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: Sitting on the front porch with family and drinking tea. Just to see the beauty of the flowers.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Lying down and surrounded with so many beautiful colors blooming everywhere.

ps: i know it holiday for the time period but i this is the my fav Very Happy enjoy Wink

JinniBottle

Rank 3
JinniBottle
PostedJan 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: Well, definitely most special and important was that my granpa for whom it will be sadly probably last Christmas in his lifetime stayed at our house during the holidays, and the most joyful memory - baking cookies for my bf ^.^
I was very happy making them, had sum fun and shared my love Smile and here's an example of one:

Favorite Thing about the Holidays: Dumplings!! my granma makes the most delightful dumplings in the world (yes, yes its truee!) ^o^ and she always make a lot of all kinds for christmas, it's a feast of the year!