GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedDec 14, 2012 3:06 pm   Last edited by GM_Hadouken on Mar 27, 2013 5:29 pm. Edited 2 times in total

[Ignite-Event] Aeria Season of Giving

Win up to 10,000 AP!

Hey Shaiya Players!

It is the holiday season! We know that there are many different things that you celebrate, and we would love to know about them and why. That being said, its time for another Ignite Sponsored Event!

1. Decorate your profile to fit the theme of your favorite holiday from this time period (Christmas, Kwanza, Chinese New Years, New Years, Hanukkah, etc.)
2. Post a screen shot of the completed profile in your game's forum post (linked below) and tell us one of your favorite memories about this holiday.
3. Everyone who does this will get a participation prize! (listed below)
4. One lucky Shaiya winner and One lucky Shaiya Phoenix player will receive 1,000 ap!
5. One lucky person will win the motherload: 10,000 ap!

Example Post:

Favorite Holiday Memory: When my mom baked us gingerbread cookies and my whole family sat down to eat them and watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Buying presents. I love sharing with those I care about and putting thought into their presents.  

Starts: December 14th, 2012 @ 8am PST (GMT-8)
Ends: January 15th, 2013 @ 4pm PST (GMT-8)

Ignite AP code good for:
- 1 winner per game: 1,000 ap!
- 1 Grand prize winner: 10,000 ap!
- Participation:
1x Linking Hammer: Use this to improve your odds of linking a lapis to your item
1x Lucky Charm: Use this to prevent your item from breaking when attempting to link a lapis!

• Any questions feel free to post them here
  • All rules and prizes are subject to change
  • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • Make sure you're staying within the TERMS OF SERVICE
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • All content must be PG-13.
  • Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days from the end of the event for payout of your rewards!

Advertisement

dragonache5

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 7:05 pm

New Years

New years is my favorite time of the year. It's a new start, and new goals. I would pick one of the other Holidays, but I'm divided between Hannukah and Christmas, so I choose New Years Very Happy. My favorite memory as a child, was when it was 11:59 PM on December 31st, and my mom had all the kids (7 of us) come watch the tv, and count down till New Years. Also, New Years parties are fun.

Stuffman6

Rank 0
Stuffman6
PostedDec 15, 2012 12:15 am

Christmas. Also I couldn't figure out how to post an SS >.<

So just copy and past this URL and follow it i guess >.<
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5568/ssofprofile.jpg

Sorry, couldn't figure out how to add a Screenshot T_T
My favorite memory was when I was a child and everyone had managed to make it and we were all together around the dinner table and I was opening presents near the tree listening to the Adults laugh and chatter on about who knows what.
My Favorite thing about the holidays is getting Money ^,.,^ Besides that, the act of picking out a perfect present is awesome. Like when you see them open up the gift and their eyes light up, they look at you and say thanks and then that present becomes their world, its a couple of warm and fuzzy seconds.

ghostx420

Rank 0
ghostx420
PostedDec 15, 2012 1:40 am

Christmas

Favorite Holiday Memory: Spending time with my family helping my Mom and Dad make christmas cookies. And enjoying watching christmas shows as they came on or the movies we put in.

Favorite Thing About the Holiday: Is now that im older I get to spend it with my kids and all my family I enjoy buying gifts for the family and watching them open them and they are surprised makes me happy just like I know it made my parents happy when they seen me and my brothers so excited when we opened are gifts.

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedDec 15, 2012 3:14 am
Nice Very Happy

Eaton08

Rank 1
Eaton08
PostedDec 15, 2012 7:30 am

Christmas!

Favourite Holiday Memory: Building a Snowman in the back yard and deciding to let the dog out.. she then jumped and attacked the snowman as if they were a threat..

Favourite Thing About The Holidays: Getting time off, and seeing my family get time off so we're together!

Ldydrgn

Rank 2
Ldydrgn
PostedDec 15, 2012 7:55 am

Favorite Holiday Memory - putting up the decorations and that moment of happiness when mom flipped the switch and everything lit up with magic, making cookies with my mom, watching It's A Wonderful Life, family dinner on Christmas Day with everyone there

Favorite thing about the holidays - Seeing the love and happiness in family & friends

<br>Semi-Retired until some semblance of F2P is returned...

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 15, 2012 8:08 am
since css feature got disabled, you cannot add more special features D:

signature of xybolt

phill8890

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2012 10:19 am

Favorite Christmas memory- My dad getting the entire house covered in lights like a UFO space craft, only to watch him anxiously plug in the lights, for nothing*they didn't work. And my parents lottery scratcher ticket Christmas tree.

Favorite thing about Christmas- Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and presents...duh!

tgrox

Rank 0
tgrox
PostedDec 15, 2012 3:48 pm

CHRISTMAS :D

Favourite christmas memory: getting up when i was younger to find that carrot and cookies gone in the middle of the night Wink

Favourite thing about christmas: big family Christmas dinners Very Happy