Clovernite
PostedDec 14, 2012 11:26 am

Anime Thread

Wolfteam's Home of Anime Discussion
A.v.A.'s was amazing, let's make our's even more fabulous
Code Geass: Lelouch of Rebellion R2
Spoilers MUST be in white!
or else
ToS MUST be followed; we don't want this thread to be removed.

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
PostedDec 14, 2012 12:35 pm
Oh but there's so many, where do I start XD

OrpusesFan

Rank 0
OrpusesFan
PostedDec 14, 2012 1:45 pm
Ohaii Devin! Long time no see :3

<center></center> <center>I resigned</center>

AniasFan

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 3:16 pm
OrpusesFan wrote:
Ohaii Devin! Long time no see :3  

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedDec 14, 2012 4:28 pm
I highly recommend the anime Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight Guilty because it my favorite manga and anime ever ^^,here the link for the first episode of Vampire knight, Vampire Knight Guilty

Next I will recommend Clannad and Clannad After Story, if ya wanna QQ that the best choice for ya :3.

Clovernite

Rank 0
Clovernite
PostedDec 18, 2012 10:12 am
Lord_reddragon wrote:
I highly recommend the anime Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight Guilty because it my favorite manga and anime ever ^^,here the link for the first episode of Vampire knight, Vampire Knight Guilty

Next I will recommend Clannad and Clannad After Story, if ya wanna QQ that the best choice for ya :3.  

VK looks like a romance. Is it action too? Zero's looking pretty fierce with that pistol.

Same thing with Clannad, is it purely a love story? I'll still check it out if so, but Clannad: After Story's desc. kinda spoiled Clannad. ._.

dershil wrote:
Oh but there's so many, where do I start XD  

The 10/10's! :D

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedDec 18, 2012 4:28 pm
Clovernite wrote:
Lord_reddragon wrote:

VK looks like a romance. Is it action too? Zero's looking pretty fierce with that pistol.

Same thing with Clannad, is it purely a love story? I'll still check it out if so, but Clannad: After Story's desc. kinda spoiled Clannad. ._.  

Vampire Knight tags ; action - Comedy - Drama - school - Gothic - Harem - Romance - Supernatural - Vampire

Clannad tags ; Harem, Comedy, Drama, Romance, School

OrpusesFan

Rank 0
OrpusesFan
PostedDec 18, 2012 4:44 pm
Lord_reddragon wrote:
Clovernite wrote:
Lord_reddragon wrote:

Vampire Knight tags ; action - Comedy - Drama - school - Gothic - Harem - Romance - Supernatural - Vampire

OMG dem copy paste skillzzzzzz

<center></center> <center>I resigned</center>

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedDec 18, 2012 4:46 pm
Lol. I remember using this discussion to get a bunch of +1's. Then they removed the first one and bam, 200 posts gone. XD

Clovernite

Rank 0
Clovernite
PostedDec 19, 2012 12:17 pm
OrpusesFan wrote:
OMG dem copy paste skillzzzzzz  

Out of this thread, micro-phallus child.

Aznteck wrote:
Lol. I remember using this discussion to get a bunch of +1's. Then they removed the first one and bam, 200 posts gone. XD  

Truth is, these threads are really cool. I'd just stick to A.v.A.'s, but they're in a further league then I am. They got 200+ animes over my 200-.

Lord_reddragon wrote:
Clovernite wrote:
Lord_reddragon wrote:

I'll watch it, I'm looking for a new anime anyway. What site do you use? I'll add it to suggestions too.

What are you watching now?