Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedDec 14, 2012 8:35 am
Un.Leashed wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
Un.Leashed wrote:
This is ridiculous.

Im a left side tree sorcerer and i have to HP pot every 30 secs LOL
If i dont pot, all it takes is 2 hyenas to drop my HP to 0.  
You are a MAGE

Mage = Lowest Defence, Higher Attack.

This mean that if someone even finger you, you should die..  

Dude seriously? Two Hyenas? Give me a break please.

And im doing like 130~170 dmg per skill (unless if i count Call Lightning which does ~70 dmg) on a 1100 Hyena. You call that high damage? LOL

I start at 681HP and end up around 300 HP or less after just one hyena.

Tell me that's balanced please.  
I said how that is supposed to work, not how it work now, that can be unbalanced due to a TEST PHASE, like we are now.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|
Advertisement

Un.Leashed

Rank 0
Un.Leashed
PostedDec 14, 2012 8:41 am
Bryan.Fury wrote:
Un.Leashed wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
Un.Leashed wrote:
This is ridiculous.

Im a left side tree sorcerer and i have to HP pot every 30 secs LOL
If i dont pot, all it takes is 2 hyenas to drop my HP to 0.  
You are a MAGE

Mage = Lowest Defence, Higher Attack.

This mean that if someone even finger you, you should die..  

Dude seriously? Two Hyenas? Give me a break please.

And im doing like 130~170 dmg per skill (unless if i count Call Lightning which does ~70 dmg) on a 1100 Hyena. You call that high damage? LOL

I start at 681HP and end up around 300 HP or less after just one hyena.

Tell me that's balanced please.  
I said how that is supposed to work, not how it work now, that can be unbalanced due to a TEST PHASE, like we are now.  

Well then i don't understand you post.

Ofc i know this is a Test Phase and that's why i'm saying what's happening with this high def mobs againat left side tree sorcs.

And i know sorcs are supposed to have low def and high damage but all i see is low def and getting owned by two commun mobs.. which is just ridiculous. That's my point here in a hope they change something about it.

shane247

Rank 1
shane247
PostedDec 14, 2012 8:43 am
To be honest those mobs should be dead before they get anywere near you, since you are supposed to have such high attack, hope they change this otherwise DK online will be going nowere before it even starts.

Signature deleted due to shaiya sucking so bad

ilyavarius

Rank 0
ilyavarius
PostedDec 14, 2012 11:06 am
I agree with most of the replies on here. In my opinion....I liked mobs the way they were. Just change them back no big deal right? xD

-Aella

laserlemon

Rank 0
laserlemon
PostedDec 14, 2012 11:57 am
Speed buff from 100 to 50?? mp regeneration skill nerfed too, yeah we were so op... it was so boring today I couldnt make it to 20, imagine going to the dungeon with this weakass sorcerer and buffed up mobs hahaha no ty . Keep it like this and you will only have paladins and shadowmages around. 4 secs extra speed every 5 mins will save us huh? frozen shield at 8% maybe will? hmm let me think sleeping 1 mob 10 secs every other minute? maybe my super icetank will hold aggro of more than 1 mob? rooting 1 mob when we have groups chasing us? sorcerers are pathetic. I will tell you what saved my *** inside there: scrolling out. I know those dungeons are designed for groups but I dont see other classes in the need of it like we are. And lets not forget the huge casting times and **** potions. You want us to play pve with a class that is obviously balanced and designed for pvp.

KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
PostedDec 14, 2012 12:12 pm
Why does it feel like people complained that mobs were too easy due to that weird random buff generator whenever we logged in for awhile. Heck people were aoeing entire rooms in the temple.... Granted, once that was fixed this was no longer the case. But, I just can't help feeling this was the culprit. Least they fixed the fps issue. Oh well they got til the 27th to sort everything out ^_^

JerBear452

Rank 3
JerBear452
PostedDec 14, 2012 12:15 pm
as odd as this sounds would like to see hp/mp regen issue fixed before we really talk about balance issue pve wise. i havent tested other classes yet but my sm regen changes to as low as 1 at times where if it was at the actual value it should i feel like i would have a lot easier time and the changes would not be as big as deal.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedDec 14, 2012 12:18 pm
Okay. Things I've discovered.

1. Armors for casters are now competitive with armors for melee units

(I think the implementation of this change was poorly thought out, but at least now they are near equal; The reason I say poor, is because both armors now have high evade and defense, rather than one set having Evade and the other set having Defense, which is how Light armor versus heavy armor should be implemented)

[I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth though; this is at least 'Balance.'

2. Alot of skills have changed.

Things we need to look at:

Heals.
CB the heals were overpowered before you enhanced your weapon attack power.
In the Stress Tests, they don't seem to go far ENOUGH. I havent enchanted a wep to 10 yet though, so I don't know by what scale. I do think it'll be a close call though.

Poison is now worse than it was. Instead of doing a fixed 70, now it does a fixed 50. They DO seem to tick quicker though, so I'm curious about verification on that.

Also about Poison: I notice that magic damage on the initial Poison hit, is only hitting about 50% of Magic attack of other skills (if Dark Circle hits 200, Poison hits 100). I do like this, if the damage per tick on poison was higher.

Dark Damage skills seem to have been boosted in their per level damage increments, and that seems proper.

Wild Aspect has been reduced from adding 300/500/800 HP, to only adding 5%/10%/15%. It's pretty much worthless.

Golem Aspect has been increased in how much defense it adds, and decreased in how much evade it adds. Ditto.

Wilding Aspect has went from 75/100/125 Speed to 125/175/225 Speed, so it's better.

Sacrifice was modded to sacrifice half the HP, to gain half the MP it used to, with the same 1 minute CD. It either needs a bigger MP gain/HP sacrifice, or it needs no CD or a MUCH lower one (10 sec) to make it a pheasible skill.

One major Mob Issue:
Rapturion Nighthawk: It has a ranged attack that has no Cooldown at all, that casts a 3 second silence. Casters literally can't fight it reliably. I dont mind mob debuffs, but they need to have CD's so they dont destroy grind pheasibility.

Blue recipes were added as drops. BRAVO!

Rune Drop rates seem to have been massively reduced. This I do not agree with because we NEED those runes to combine, and make better runes. I'd say for every one rune a person will successfully link in OB+, we will consume 30-50 runes making that rune.

Magic Crit Rate runes are still not in the drop pool.

I'd love to hear some run downs of what was done to other classes as well.

@ Kage: I was still pulling whole rooms after the glitch was fixed in. Then again, I was also max linked Smile

Thoreac

Rank 0
Thoreac
PostedDec 14, 2012 12:55 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
Okay. Things I've discovered.

*REALLY LONG INFORMATIVE POST*

I love you man... no seriously, I love you Smile

<br>Spoken as a man playing a (large breasted) cat-woman in a virtual world

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedDec 14, 2012 1:25 pm
Sorc spells no longer % chance to affect, all are 100%. This is nice....
Except that all the damage was nerfed. I was grinding with a shadow at 18 and just cried.
Shadow was using poison cloud which was ticking on mobs for 90 damage.
He was running around training 10 mobs and killing them with 2 casts of poison cloud.
Also never got close to dying...
And I was here doing a 50 damage burn to single target.
And at most 150 damage....
My AoE was hitting for 90 at the time...against his 500.
My AoE has a 12 second cool down.

Solo play on a sorc is much MUCH worse than it was previously and it was already hard then.
Sure, sorc is one of the best classes....when you are in fully enchanted gear, but as it is now, I don't think many will come close to getting there.

I predict a mass ragequit from the few sorcs we still have.