Author Message

chimpster1201

Rank 0
chimpster1201
Joined
06 Dec 2012
Posts
59
Location
Zeytun, Yerevan Armenia
PostedDec 23, 2012 3:52 pm
fiberstaden wrote:
Well it will probably take the devs some months to get the game playable if they hope for people to spend time and money in its current state with unbalanced skill trees / classes / mobs / mob skills / and that it dont run on windows 8 this game would be abandoned by most players in 4-6 months. Also from what i can see it lack endgame content and lack information of anything realy.  


Sorry to say this but why the Hard will you spend money on something that is given to you for free in game, just takes some time to get it, after all it is just a game unless ppl are one of those that wanna spend money on something just to get there fast and not do **** just stand there and look good, but when u ask for help they are the first to say no.
also it is fun to start with nothing and see the game change right under your nose, so later down the rode you can feel like a veteran of the game, and maybe be one of the ppl that actually the thought or the suggestion counted.
Advertisement

000Ace000

Rank 0
000Ace000
Joined
17 Nov 2012
Posts
74
Location
R. Germany
PostedDec 23, 2012 7:15 pm
chimpster1201 wrote:
fiberstaden wrote:
Well it will probably take the devs some months to get the game playable if they hope for people to spend time and money in its current state with unbalanced skill trees / classes / mobs / mob skills / and that it dont run on windows 8 this game would be abandoned by most players in 4-6 months. Also from what i can see it lack endgame content and lack information of anything realy.  


Sorry to say this but why the **** will you spend money on something that is given to you for free in game, just takes some time to get it, after all it is just a game unless ppl are one of those that wanna spend money on something just to get there fast and not do **** just stand there and look good, but when u ask for help they are the first to say no.
also it is fun to start with nothing and see the game change right under your nose, so later down the rode you can feel like a veteran of the game, and maybe be one of the ppl that actually the thought or the suggestion counted.  



 
The way i see is once a cry baby always gonna be a cry baby, it is in their blood, some ppl are just like that, they always look for something to cry bout.
GM's KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, YOU HAVE AN AWESOME SERVER HERE. IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT THEY CAN GTFO.
Only thing we can do is play the game as the way the GM's decide, instead making all classes and all toon, master one toon and stay with it till u 100% then move on to the next one.

JUST HURRY BACK PLZ DK ONLINE WE MISS YOU  


well thats kind of funny, on the one hand you encourage the game, on the other hand you are insulting people who spend money on it. Just for your information: this game, or ANY free to play game to be exactly, simply wouldn't exist, without people who spent money on the cash shops. Why? because it costs money to develop, produce and to host the servers for the games. the people who work on this all need also to be payed.

Of course there is an issue with people spending money, then going around boasting how strong they are and laughing on other players, but thats a problem on their character itself, not the free to play system. Also such people are acctually a minority, its just that their actions are so much more obvious... since 1 bad example can easily outshine tousands of good ones.

and what about whining? The game is in beta-phase, so its still in development. how the Hard should the developers, know how to progress with the game, if they don't get any feedback from the players testing their game??? ( thats what beta is for)
of course there are a lot of diffrent opinions and suggestions, not all of them are actually usefull, doable or compatible with the main direction, the developers of the game have in mind. But that is for earia to decide. They should go trough all of them, decide which one to use and tell the developers of the game. So the more options they have been given by the testers, the more enjoyble this game will become, when its released. ( if everything goes right that is)

Just to sum up. If everyone would do as you say, this game (and any ftp game) would fail
horribly and dissapear pretty quick, since
1. nobody would tell the developers how to improve the game, making it **** which nobody would want to play.
2. nobody would spent money on the game, making the producers and developers drop it, since they dont get payed.

btw. I personally never spent any money on free to play games, nor plan to. but i am very thankfull for everyone that does, since they enable me to play these awsome games, which a lot of players contributed to during the beta-phases...

chimpster1201

Rank 0
chimpster1201
Joined
06 Dec 2012
Posts
59
Location
Zeytun, Yerevan Armenia
PostedDec 23, 2012 9:03 pm
000Ace000 wrote:
chimpster1201 wrote:
fiberstaden wrote:
Well it will probably take the devs some months to get the game playable if they hope for people to spend time and money in its current state with unbalanced skill trees / classes / mobs / mob skills / and that it dont run on windows 8 this game would be abandoned by most players in 4-6 months. Also from what i can see it lack endgame content and lack information of anything realy.  


Sorry to say this but why the **** will you spend money on something that is given to you for free in game, just takes some time to get it, after all it is just a game unless ppl are one of those that wanna spend money on something just to get there fast and not do **** just stand there and look good, but when u ask for help they are the first to say no.
also it is fun to start with nothing and see the game change right under your nose, so later down the rode you can feel like a veteran of the game, and maybe be one of the ppl that actually the thought or the suggestion counted.  



 
The way i see is once a cry baby always gonna be a cry baby, it is in their blood, some ppl are just like that, they always look for something to cry bout.
GM's KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, YOU HAVE AN AWESOME SERVER HERE. IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT THEY CAN GTFO.
Only thing we can do is play the game as the way the GM's decide, instead making all classes and all toon, master one toon and stay with it till u 100% then move on to the next one.

JUST HURRY BACK PLZ DK ONLINE WE MISS YOU  


well thats kind of funny, on the one hand you encourage the game, on the other hand you are insulting people who spend money on it. Just for your information: this game, or ANY free to play game to be exactly, simply wouldn't exist, without people who spent money on the cash shops. Why? because it costs money to develop, produce and to host the servers for the games. the people who work on this all need also to be payed.

Of course there is an issue with people spending money, then going around boasting how strong they are and laughing on other players, but thats a problem on their character itself, not the free to play system. Also such people are acctually a minority, its just that their actions are so much more obvious... since 1 bad example can easily outshine tousands of good ones.

and what about whining? The game is in beta-phase, so its still in development. how the **** should the developers, know how to progress with the game, if they don't get any feedback from the players testing their game??? ( thats what beta is for)
of course there are a lot of diffrent opinions and suggestions, not all of them are actually usefull, doable or compatible with the main direction, the developers of the game have in mind. But that is for earia to decide. They should go trough all of them, decide which one to use and tell the developers of the game. So the more options they have been given by the testers, the more enjoyble this game will become, when its released. ( if everything goes right that is)

Just to sum up. If everyone would do as you say, this game (and any ftp game) would fail
horribly and dissapear pretty quick, since
1. nobody would tell the developers how to improve the game, making it **** which nobody would want to play.
2. nobody would spent money on the game, making the producers and developers drop it, since they dont get payed.

btw. I personally never spent any money on free to play games, nor plan to. but i am very thankfull for everyone that does, since they enable me to play these awsome games, which a lot of players contributed to during the beta-phases...  


my point that i try to make is not the issue of the money it is bout cry babies that go in and spend money then cry bout it, i might of not express my thoughts right but that is what i am trying to say. i personally never spend real money on free to play games either

chimpster1201

Rank 0
chimpster1201
Joined
06 Dec 2012
Posts
59
Location
Zeytun, Yerevan Armenia
PostedDec 23, 2012 9:09 pm
fiberstaden wrote:
Well it will probably take the devs some months to get the game playable if they hope for people to spend time and money in its current state with unbalanced skill trees / classes / mobs / mob skills / and that it dont run on windows 8 this game would be abandoned by most players in 4-6 months. Also from what i can see it lack endgame content and lack information of anything realy.  


i understand you perfectly, but i might of not explained my thought right, what i mean is ppl wanna cry bout everything and just complain, and that is not all ppl but bout 80% is just no matter what you do they gonna find something to complain bout. i am a gamer and i love playing games, and yes if i got something that i think is needed to be looked at by a gm, then i just go to a designated forum topic and post it there, or just send the gm a persona massage, not get on forums and cry like a little kid.

but he most of the ppl playin are kids, i keep forgetting bout that LOL

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
Joined
07 Mar 2010
Posts
962
Location
TekkenForce Town Italy
PostedDec 25, 2012 6:09 am
I don't know if someone already said that, but i think that the rune carving is pretty BAD made. When you add a rune, you can lose all the others, that is really insane.

It's ok, you can fail and lose the rune you wish to add, but ALSO lose the others you already added is totally insane. That have to be changed, once you added one rune, it's safe, until you will remove it and replace with another one.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

Shoshko

Rank 0
Joined
04 May 2008
Posts
83
Location
Egypt
PostedDec 25, 2012 6:41 am
fiberstaden wrote:
Well it will probably take the devs some months to get the game playable if they hope for people to spend time and money in its current state with unbalanced skill trees / classes / mobs / mob skills / and that it dont run on windows 8 this game would be abandoned by most players in 4-6 months. Also from what i can see it lack endgame content and lack information of anything realy.  


+100000000

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
Joined
06 Dec 2008
Posts
2566
Location
Porec Croatia
PostedDec 25, 2012 3:58 pm
Bryan.Fury wrote:
I don't know if someone already said that, but i think that the rune carving is pretty BAD made. When you add a rune, you can lose all the others, that is really insane.

It's ok, you can fail and lose the rune you wish to add, but ALSO lose the others you already added is totally insane. That have to be changed, once you added one rune, it's safe, until you will remove it and replace with another one.  

Thats some sort of gambling, and compared to the Shaiya enhancements, a very good system. Noone if forcing you to to try a 3rd attempt if the previous 2 succeeded, in fear that you will lose everything in case you fail.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
Joined
07 Mar 2010
Posts
962
Location
TekkenForce Town Italy
PostedDec 25, 2012 4:16 pm
filipvarga wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
I don't know if someone already said that, but i think that the rune carving is pretty BAD made. When you add a rune, you can lose all the others, that is really insane.

It's ok, you can fail and lose the rune you wish to add, but ALSO lose the others you already added is totally insane. That have to be changed, once you added one rune, it's safe, until you will remove it and replace with another one.  

Thats some sort of gambling, and compared to the Shaiya enhancements, a very good system. Noone if forcing you to to try a 3rd attempt if the previous 2 succeeded, in fear that you will lose everything in case you fail.  
Since there are gonna be +% chance items on the CASH SHOP, that is NOT gonna be fair for people that can't efford or wont buy. A thing like that is a game killer, since people in the long therms will loose interests into DKO because they can't enchant how they wish their gear.

I'm NOT asking for a 100% success rate, i'm asking to balance the "total rune crash" whenever a rune fail to apply, so previously added rune should be safe..

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
Joined
06 Dec 2008
Posts
2566
Location
Porec Croatia
PostedDec 25, 2012 4:46 pm
Bryan.Fury wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
I don't know if someone already said that, but i think that the rune carving is pretty BAD made. When you add a rune, you can lose all the others, that is really insane.

It's ok, you can fail and lose the rune you wish to add, but ALSO lose the others you already added is totally insane. That have to be changed, once you added one rune, it's safe, until you will remove it and replace with another one.  

Thats some sort of gambling, and compared to the Shaiya enhancements, a very good system. Noone if forcing you to to try a 3rd attempt if the previous 2 succeeded, in fear that you will lose everything in case you fail.  
Since there are gonna be +% chance items on the CASH SHOP, that is NOT gonna be fair for people that can't efford or wont buy. A thing like that is a game killer, since people in the long therms will loose interests into DKO because they can't enchant how they wish their gear.

I'm NOT asking for a 100% success rate, i'm asking to balance the "total rune crash" whenever a rune fail to apply, so previously added rune should be safe..  

Thats why I mentioned Shaiya, with everyone having 15-20 enchants, whats the point?

sorbek

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
sorbek
Joined
27 Feb 2009
Posts
143
Location
tours France
PostedDec 25, 2012 4:47 pm
While it is a little frustrating to lose all of your runes i was still able to fully rune all of my rare gear in 3-4 days including 2 staffs and I only had two sub optimal links in my set (excluding the m crit runes because they were so rare). I did this without 1 single lucky or protection stone.


What im saying is that if i can fully rune gear in 4 days anyone can and if everyone links up all their gear in first week with hardly any failures then runes are worthless and that is one less thing for non ap buyers to farm.

Etain -Reborn- Sorbet 70 UM Mage
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: