godofsmoke420

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Game Changes Discussion & Feedback Thread

*Altered original post so that we can discuss the changes made to the Beta client in a constructive manner! As always we appreciate your feedback and are striving to make DK the best game possible.

Sorry for the thread hi-jack but please keep up the discussion!

PM North
Advertisement

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedDec 13, 2012 11:00 pm
Class have not been touched or changed. Only that the mob are stronger than before

Posted By Aeria Mobile

godofsmoke420

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2012 11:09 pm
thanks for the info

gmebilfish

gmebilfish
PostedDec 13, 2012 11:44 pm
Plus, this is still in Beta stage. So there will be tweaking and adjustments.

cyanreid

Rank 0
cyanreid
PostedDec 13, 2012 11:48 pm
gmebilfish wrote:
Class have not been touched or changed. Only that the mob are stronger than before  

Um...a lot of skills had their parameters changed since closed beta.

I don't think firestorm doing 60-100 less damage and costing 4x the HP constitutes not changed.

gmebilfish

gmebilfish
PostedDec 14, 2012 12:20 am
cyanreid wrote:
gmebilfish wrote:

I don't think firestorm doing 60-100 less damage and costing 4x the HP constitutes not changed.  

There was no mention on any changes to the skills but we will take a look. With mob being stronger their defense are too.

JustForFun3434

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 12:40 am
gmebilfish wrote:
cyanreid wrote:
gmebilfish wrote:

There was no mention on any changes to the skills but we will take a look. With mob being stronger their defense are too.  

lol i already made all 4 character and all their skills have changed... every single skill have changed

xolotlx

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 12:49 am
really not having fun playing warrior with the new changes to skills / mob changes

warriors lost a lot of hp both from skills and stats and with mobs hitting harder it's not even about strategy all it comes down to is you kill 3 mobs and then alt+tab until you get life back... rinse and repeat till you get to next quest, it's not fun at all playing this way tbh

burlesque90

Rank 0
burlesque90
PostedDec 14, 2012 1:38 am
That's why i like admins who don't care a lot bout their members...But unfortunatly you care too much -.-

Users Complaining Before Beta Stress : Oh we want mob strnger they are too weak change this this this the skill this this this.

Users Complaining During Beta Stress: Oh you changed every single skill! If this is the situation i'm gonna leave bla bla bla.

Smart people would know that if the mob i'm going to attack it's stronger and have more defence, my damage would be smaller -.-
SO, YOU WANTED STRONGER MOBS AND NOW YOU COMPLAIN BOUT SKILLS THAT ARE WEAKER THAT CB!?!?!?!? SHUT UP!

And play as you want -.-

godofsmoke420

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 3:33 am
burlesque90 wrote:
That's why i like admins who don't care a lot bout their members...But unfortunatly you care too much -.-

Users Complaining Before Beta Stress : Oh we want mob strnger they are too weak change this this this the skill this this this.

Users Complaining During Beta Stress: Oh you changed every single skill! If this is the situation i'm gonna leave bla bla bla.

Smart people would know that if the mob i'm going to attack it's stronger and have more defence, my damage would be smaller -.-
SO, YOU WANTED STRONGER MOBS AND NOW YOU COMPLAIN BOUT SKILLS THAT ARE WEAKER THAT CB!?!?!?!? SHUT UP!

And play as you want -.-  

i never asked them to change anything if fact i thought the game was great just the way it was. i started getting piss when i saw ppl QQing in paladin thread about its to strong the lvling is to fast like who the h3ll QQs about that, wait i know ppl that dont like to play paladin and want there class to be better i get it.