Adesigns

Rank 0
Adesigns
PostedJan 03, 2013 5:16 am

Favorite Holiday Memory : When my father was still alive and on Christmas Eve sent me to bed early saying that if Santa Claus would come not slept

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Go to the kitchen with my mother and help prepare food for the family Christmas
Advertisement

aceMunim

Rank 0
aceMunim
PostedJan 03, 2013 7:46 am

favourite holiday memory: sleep late; wake up late and then drink a hot coco XD...party with friends and stuff and most of all family gatherings
favourite thing about holiday: going places where i couldnt go coz of the busy life >.<

obsidious

Rank 0
obsidious
PostedJan 03, 2013 1:56 pm

Favourite Thing about the Holidays: Reunited with family to me is very special when you are so far away from every member of my family so..yeah being together again is superb Smile

Favourite Memory: Well In New Years 2007 I remember I was cooking with my grandmother and we were injecting the turkey with red wine or something like that Razz. So I accidently injected the turkey with strawberry juice and well my grandmother went absolutely mental on me. I was not laughing at that moment but it was one of my last memories of my grandmother. I apologized and everybody was happy at the end Smile. Happy New Years GM's Smile - Eli

-EliKillsYou- TEOS Love you Huns <3

solarstar7

Rank 0
solarstar7
PostedJan 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: Taking care of my cousins pet rats and having them curl up next to me on the couch to sleep.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Getting to see my parents and sister after a year apart and getting to enjoy family dinners and tons of home cooked treats.

hermeneanu

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 9:11 am

Merry Christmass

Merry Christmass Merry Christmass
This its my profile page :

hihihi huny

ijjiBanner

Rank 2
ijjiBanner
PostedJan 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: Cooking a turkey and making gingerbread cookies. Yummyy

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Having all the loved ones around the dinner table and talking about how fortunate we are to have each other.

bjw123456789

Rank 4
PostedJan 12, 2013 9:19 pm
im a naughty boy <,< but i get the best presents for xmas ;o

brandusha_m2l

Rank 2
brandusha_m2l
PostedJan 14, 2013 12:52 am

Favourite Holiday Memory: Building snowmans at my grandparents backyard.
Favourite Thing About The Holidays: Being togheter with family and your relatives.

Kamui01

Rank 3
Kamui01
PostedJan 14, 2013 1:29 am

Thai New Year :The Songkran festival from 13 to 15 April
Favourite Holiday Memory: Carrying a water-pistol gun and shooting at other ppl. Going on the pick-up car driving around the town.
Favourite Thing About The Holidays: The family, relatives and friends are gathering together and enjoy the festival.

..Don't make an opinion on me if you don't know nothin' about me..

FlutePro

Rank 2
FlutePro
PostedJan 14, 2013 4:23 am

My favorite thing about Christmas is the time I get to spend with my family which are always the best memories! ^^

<center></center>