Dark.Frenklin

Rank 1
Dark.Frenklin
PostedDec 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: Seeking gifts under the tree nothing anywhere for me Sad Sad Christmas? No!
Outside under a second Christmas tree,was my first car Smile What are you waiting to get something,such as is never get what you never expected.
Favorite Thing About the Holidays: The only time when most people,able to forget the problems and be there for others.

Merry Christmas for all !!!

Advertisement

FayMalin

Rank 0
FayMalin
PostedDec 19, 2012 3:49 am

Favourite Christmas memory: Huge snowball fights! I love it how snowball fights can bring random people together. ^^.

Favourite thing about Christmas: Decorating the Christmas tree and buying Christmas gifts!

<a></a>

.Hani.

Rank 4
.Hani.
PostedDec 19, 2012 3:54 am
HULK New year xD

beaners1

Rank 0
beaners1
PostedDec 19, 2012 4:25 pm

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
PostedDec 21, 2012 4:04 am

Favorite Holiday Memory: When I got to see my nephew for the first time. He is the most adorable thing ever. <3

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Getting to see the people I love most (and the ones I don't care for). Both make the holidays what they are.

lena0811

Rank 0
lena0811
PostedDec 21, 2012 5:53 am

Favorite Holiday Memory: It was Christmas when my little brother was born. It's the most favorite and the most important memory for me Smile
Favorite Thing About the Holidays: My favorite thing about Christmas is that I get presents. And what I like to do is get together with the family. I hardly ever see them, so I love celebrating Christmas with my all family.

solalron

Rank 0
solalron
PostedDec 21, 2012 9:18 am

Favorite Holiday Memory: Shopping for the kiddos with my Fiance. Was a great time where we each got to joke around and play without the headache of normal shopping experiences.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Watching the kiddos enjoy the season. No matter what season it is, or what holiday, the kiddos always find something enjoyable about the Holiday. Gotta love how kids see Holidays..

MDog12

Rank 0
MDog12
PostedDec 21, 2012 1:52 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: My favorite holiday memory is when my family and I share past holiday stories and memories. We think about all the things we did and we all just laugh.

Favorite thing about the Holidays: My favorite thing about the holidays is the snow, it's just not 100% Christmas without the snow.

grimhumour

Rank 0
grimhumour
PostedDec 21, 2012 3:35 pm

I like New Year

Favorite New Year Memory: I always liked to decorate New Year Tree but when I was six or seven years old I was too small to put the star on the top of the tree. I just went round the tree and looked at the top deciding how to get there. My dad just sat and watched what I was going to do. (I think that situation amused him) I brought a chair from next room and climbed on it but I still wasn't high enough. I decided to put one more chair on that that already was near the tree. But I hadn't time because my father came up, took me on his hands and lifted me up so I fanally put that star on the top. And when my mom returned home in the evening I was telling her about this star and she was just smiling.

Favorite Thing About New Year: I like everything about this holiday. People smile twice often than usually. Everywhere coloured light and merry songs. I adore the smell of New Year Tree and oranges. But most of all I like that in that holiday people share their hopes, dreams and feelings.

chicox91

Rank 0
chicox91
PostedDec 22, 2012 8:54 am
Favorite Holiday Memory: wait for the presents the last nigth in my bed...snowing a lot outside

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: all family in a same place