BrickJohnson

Rank 0
BrickJohnson
PostedDec 14, 2012 7:43 am
Why you have to relegate Santa down to being a government employee hero?!?! lol WHen every one knows his description should be sleigh rider from Hard! hahaha

Decent promo....More pearls, stones and pioneer bags! Could always use more of all of them!

Advertisement

nortael

Rank 1
nortael
PostedDec 14, 2012 9:24 am
Sigh... I'm too short on funds so I'll miss the chance to get new heroes Sad Well, the event is not bad. At least, it's not a acquintances for low spenders and a weird hero for 20k AP

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
PostedDec 14, 2012 10:44 am
Yay Memphis and his awesome tiers Smile

_Mighty_

Rank 2
PostedDec 14, 2012 11:32 am
Im only here for Romeo*not that I've won a raffle since the S2 days.....they other hero's will be put in auction....

Remember it's a game. Always have fun in good times and bad.

nortael

Rank 1
nortael
PostedDec 14, 2012 12:09 pm
Well, as for free and 1-2 tiers raffle, I NEVER won something counting from the start of S3 (if I remember right it was opened a bit before West Christmas). Well, at least I hope that lucky guys/gals exist, lol

Hushihuangdi

Rank 0
Hushihuangdi
PostedDec 14, 2012 1:41 pm
It's not really a bad tier,but not what I am looking for. Would be a good chance for newer players to get epics.

Vikingchief

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 2:37 pm
Very very good work there Memphis Smile) I think tiers like this will help leveling the game for a lot of players Smile) might be an idea to get more old approvals into the game so its possible to give new ones a chance to get those as well Smile) and some of us old players a possibility to give the new ones approvals so we can build up our alliances Smile) It could be the crowns but all have the blue one now but put in the green and the red crown in the tiers would be good Smile) The Solomon wonder event is prety cool as well especially the part with the stronger ones can take the wonders and get the exp and the weaker ones can get the statue Smile) The old christmas event was nice as well and the same with the olympic event, liked those Smile)
Well all for now Smile)
Greetings PapaBear Smile)

jeff_turnbull

Rank 0
jeff_turnbull
PostedDec 14, 2012 2:37 pm
as ever am great-full of any "free" stuff from the tiers, But I would like to see some bags, xp books, safety manuals, pearls, pearl chests, epic hero's, 1st re-birth, 2nd re-birth items, gem cases, stones, gear pieces, gear chests, gear designs, blahdy, blah, blah. ect ect....

You are playing/have played the game, and you know what we need.

Idea

maybe you could do 5 days of the yule tide celebration Holiday where you give all players a free gift each day . Laughing

on the fifth day to the Holiday, my Product Manager gave to me ..... _____________ Question

on the fourth day to Holiday ..... ect Wink

thms.wrd

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 3:05 pm
i would also like to see some fortification scrolls in the future the success rate for past +10 is horrible would be nice to increase that some

debkeates

Rank 0
debkeates
PostedDec 14, 2012 4:50 pm
Personally I am extremely happy with the lovely free gifts and this Tier I think is wonderful. Memphis you have done a terrific job and you should be very proud. The only things I would like to see are more bags and fortification scrolls..is it possible to have them drop in the higher level wilds? Aside from that I am pleased and happy to see people enjoying the game once again. Thank you Memphis for all your hard work, please continue it is very much appreciated.

Severa