Yomiko_Yume

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2012 8:16 am

Auto-activated quests

So, I just logged in today, only to be met by an avalanche of auto-activated quests.

Is this a glitch? Is there any way I can abort them? Or at least, any way I can get rid of the ridiculously-non-tradable-non-deletable items which now waste inventory space? One of them, for example, is a sprite which has about 30 levels less than my current sprites (Aruka). Which I can't get rid of unless I train it or something, but I already have three sprites...

So, any thoughts?
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 13, 2012 10:49 am
The quests are marked as "important quests" and therefore appear on your screen flashing, even though you're not in the level range of the quests. No idea if it was intended, but the answer you'll most likely get is that you'll just have to finish them.

I haven't seen a reply on any of the threads complaining about the non-discard able items yet, but at the moment, there's no way to get rid of them.

Maybe they will be abort-able in a future patch, but unless you want to have your quest log filled with these quests for a while, I would just try to finish most of them.

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedDec 13, 2012 10:51 am
No it's not a glitch, and you cannot abort them at this time. The quests are fairly simple to complete (Usually just talk to this NPC). I'm having the same issue with the sprite thing as well, however, you can buy the materials and to obtain some of the items from the sprite quests, the NPC usually gives you something to break down (salvaging)