bent_dubai59

Rank 0
bent_dubai59
PostedDec 13, 2012 7:20 am

how to evolve my sprite

gelp
hi , im level 26 and my sprite is still the same how to evolve it ?? and whats the fastest way to lvl up to 30 that dont contain collecting crab meats xD .. help please ..
Advertisement

HinataKY

Rank 0
HinataKY
PostedDec 13, 2012 7:42 am
Yes, still the same to evolve your Sprite, you go to Yobelia in Ilya of course. The way to evolve your Sprite is to raise it to all it's maximum levels possible, (not necessarily, but recommended), achieve the requirements the quest states and then you can go back to Yobelia to evolve your Sprite.

Perhaps the fastest way to level up at your level is perhaps WR dungeon once a day and doing the MO (Mission Order) of Prairie Cave, which is located at the billboard next to cave entrance. You can do this a maximum of five times, after, you must wait for a period until you can do so again. You may also do the quests in the meantime while you wait in Ancient Forest, good way to pass time, experience gain to boot ^.~

Crab Meat REP is a good way to earn money quickly if you wish, as well as bonus experience too, so I say still keep with it until you gain a decent amount of money that you wish. As well as another good way to pass by time until you can do dungeons again.

If you feel you are up to it, participate in Trail Maze and similar activities to gain additional experience, as well as daily's set in your log of achievements, which can be found next to the map, as a thumbs up symbol to see which daily's that you have to gain even more experience.

I hope that this has helped you~<3

bent_dubai59

Rank 0
bent_dubai59
PostedDec 13, 2012 7:49 am
HinataKY wrote:
Yes, still the same to evolve your Sprite, you go to Yobelia in Ilya of course. The way to evolve your Sprite is to raise it to all it's maximum levels possible, (not necessarily, but recommended), achieve the requirements the quest states and then you can go back to Yobelia to evolve your Sprite.

Perhaps the fastest way to level up at your level is perhaps WR dungeon once a day and doing the MO (Mission Order) of Prairie Cave, which is located at the billboard next to cave entrance. You can do this a maximum of five times, after, you must wait for a period until you can do so again. You may also do the quests in the meantime while you wait in Ancient Forest, good way to pass time, experience gain to boot ^.~

Crab Meat REP is a good way to earn money quickly if you wish, as well as bonus experience too, so I say still keep with it until you gain a decent amount of money that you wish. As well as another good way to pass by time until you can do dungeons again.

If you feel you are up to it, participate in Trail Maze and similar activities to gain additional experience, as well as daily's set in your log of achievements, which can be found next to the map, as a thumbs up symbol to see which daily's that you have to gain even more experience.

I hope that this has helped you~<3  

thnx alot of course it helped me ,, i appreciate it Smile thnx ,,

HinataKY

Rank 0
HinataKY
PostedDec 13, 2012 7:51 am
You are most welcome, take care of yourself now~<3 If you have any further questions, feel free to ask :3

samuru1989

Rank 2
samuru1989
PostedDec 13, 2012 7:52 am
You sprite exp has to be maxed. Then you can talk to the sprite in llya and level up your sprite. The first sprite upgrades for legs at level 20; it is the easy one. Two skills have to be around level 20 and another one has to be close to 20 to achieve max exp. Collecting is the fastest way (at the lower levels) unless it's a bow sprite than make arrows. Plus you can sell the material or craft stuff for gold. The next upgrade is harder and takes awhile I never finished the 2nd upgrade lol.

The fast way to 30 is plvling lol. Be in all seriousness besides the crab rep there are quests in southern island, black swamp, belcar, or pc (slower imo) to do. White ruins one a day too and at level 31+ trial maze can give you good extra exp if you survive long enough.