gatt1ta

Rank 0
gatt1ta
PostedDec 13, 2012 2:14 am

Problem with auto-activated quests

Bug?
I need some help with my auto activated quests, they do not appear for me and i tried to share those quests with my friend, but the quests info appears at the moment of sharing but at the moment i accept, it doesn't appear on the quests log, also didn't get the item event's
I need help with that please. Sad
Advertisement

HinataKY

Rank 0
HinataKY
PostedDec 13, 2012 8:07 am
This may well be a glitch that I have experienced myself in regarding to auto quests. The sharing quest option should have worked, but alas if it did not. Keep trying alternate methods in order to gain access to these quests.

You could try talking again to the NPC's that hold the quest you desire and see if that works. I had to do that to get the Condemned Mine dungeon quests personally. Also, be sure that you have all requirements fulfilled to participate in that quest, that may also be the case that it does not appear for you.

If not, please send in an RT with the issue to the Aeria Team and I am sure they will be right with you to solve your dilemma okay?~<3

gatt1ta

Rank 0
gatt1ta
PostedDec 13, 2012 1:59 pm
HinataKY wrote:
This may well be a glitch that I have experienced myself in regarding to auto quests. The sharing quest option should have worked, but alas if it did not. Keep trying alternate methods in order to gain access to these quests.

You could try talking again to the NPC's that hold the quest you desire and see if that works. I had to do that to get the Condemned Mine dungeon quests personally. Also, be sure that you have all requirements fulfilled to participate in that quest, that may also be the case that it does not appear for you.

If not, please send in an RT with the issue to the Aeria Team and I am sure they will be right with you to solve your dilemma okay?~<3  

I already did the low level quests but still dont get the rest, i create a new char, and i got them all there, but in my main i dont get them

HinataKY

Rank 0
HinataKY
PostedDec 14, 2012 8:14 am
Then you might have already out leveled the quests that you are after unfortunately. If your main is out leveled on a particular quest, it is highlighted in grey when you talk to the quest NPC again, because you will no longer gain experience from it.

Another way to do the quest is that you may have to abandon the quest in the details box and retake the quest once again to reset, so that you may get the item you are after. You should still be able to do the quests if you like, if not, then it is best to move on to another quest line that is within your level.

If it is a title you are after, you can try going to the merchants that reside Kaslow Plains, who can sell you a title similar to the one you may be after. However, be forewarned that it comes at a high price for the title you could not get before by completing the quest before it's level limit to get that title. They can be found once you leave Kaslow and into the Plains, they are the two plump merchants a few steps to the left.~<3

Hope this has helped you~<3