awesome pic
i like the way u set up the wallpaper on your profile
Advertisement

nortael

Rank 1
nortael
PostedJan 04, 2013 2:23 am
Better late than never >.<

Favorite Holiday Memory: guess... when I was a little kid and found lots of fresh colorful books under my Christmas tree

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: hm... expecting the moment when I can make a wish. And well, the moment of New Year coming, when we make a wish while the big Clock of Spasskaya Tower in Moscow are striking twelve times. We have a time of these twelve strokes to make a big wish Smile

P.S. Yes, most of us, even after Soviets fell, still got used to big celebrating New Year more than to Christmas, though we celebrate both. And most of wishes are made in the New Year. Gifts under a fir tree - too.

-------
GoldenAge, [Titans] - player Monya

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJan 09, 2013 8:27 am

Favorite Holiday Memory:
when my dad pretended to be santa, One thing i love is giving presentes and spend my time with my whoule family. time with family. When I was a kid and really through Santa exited.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays
Is begin with the family and give away presentes.

Jezri

Rank 0
Jezri
PostedJan 11, 2013 8:10 pm
Some real pretty backgrounds. Made mine myself using paint program so nothing fancy, just a simple graphic design & placed the comments on the holiday right onto my profile.. hope that was right way? Oh well, too late now lol

Not clear if contest is draw from qualified applicants or beauty-based contest?

Good luck everybody & best wishes throughout the year!

Maybe will try see how to add pic here too later but at least i got entry in..

Welcome to visit my page tho Smile

JinniBottle

Rank 3
JinniBottle
PostedJan 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: Well, definitely most special and important was that my granpa for whom it will be sadly probably last Christmas in his lifetime stayed at our house during the holidays, and the most joyful memory - baking cookies for my bf ^.^
I was very happy making them, had sum fun and shared my love Smile and here's an example of one:

Favorite Thing about the Holidays: Dumplings!! my granma makes the most delightful dumplings in the world (yes, yes its truee!) ^o^ and she always make a lot of all kinds for christmas, it's a feast of the year!

*Quit/Semi-retired from Shaiya. See ya in better games!*

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
PostedJan 14, 2013 1:27 am

Favorite Holiday Memory:When I got as gift a bottle of coffee liqueur from a friend who hates alcohol more than he hates school.
Favorite Thing About the Holidays:Spending time with my family and friends,reciving gifts but also giving them.

Full size image: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/010/e/4/screenshot_by_sebster18-d5r2635.jpg

Sig rotator with sigs I made and like

Tifa.Lockhart.

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:47 am

Merry Christmas Happy New Year

I hope you like Very Happy
I like toys and games and remember playing snowman. Laughing

Tifa.Lockhart.

Rank 0
PostedMay 02, 2013 9:28 am

Who won

Who won this event or is it a secret? lol