GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 12, 2012 6:57 pm   Last edited by GMtk421 on Mar 19, 2013 2:10 pm. Edited 2 times in total

[Ended] Aeria Season of Giving!

Win up to 10,000 AP!
Hey Golden Age Players!

It is the holiday season! We know that there are many different things that you celebrate, and we would love to know about them and why. That being said, its time for another Ignite Sponsored Event!

1. Decorate your profile to fit the theme of your favorite holiday from this time period (Christmas, Kwanza, Chinese New Years, New Years, Hanukkah, etc.)
2. Post a screen shot of the completed profile in the form(linked below) and tell us one of your favorite memories about this holiday.
3. Everyone who does this will get a participation prize! (listed below)
4. One lucky Golden Age winner will receive 1,000 ap!
5. One lucky person will win the motherload: 10,000 ap!

Example Post:

Favorite Holiday Memory: When my mom baked us gingerbread cookies and my whole family sat down to eat them and watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Buying presents. I love sharing with those I care about and putting thought into their presents.  

Starts: December 15th, 2012 @ 8am PST
Ends: January 15th, 2013 @ 4pm PST

Ignite AP code good for:
- 1 winner per game: 1,000 ap!
- 1 Grand prize winner: 10,000 ap!
- Participation: 3 Pearls
You will need to fill out this form to receive the participation prize!

• Any questions feel free to post them here, but all submissions must be via the form!
  • All rules and prizes are subject to change
  • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • Make sure you're staying within the TERMS OF SERVICE
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • All content must be PG-13.
  • Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days from the end of the event for payout of your rewards!

Advertisement

nortael

Rank 1
nortael
PostedDec 15, 2012 10:03 am

Re: Aeria Season of Giving!

Win up to 10,000 AP!
GMtk421 wrote:

2. Post a screen shot of the completed profile in your game's forum post (linked below) and tell us one of your favorite memories about this holiday.

So where the link to the game forum? I see just the link to submit form. Or do we have just to post here?

GM_Hadouken

PostedDec 15, 2012 10:56 am
For GA and CYS you need to fill out the form. The forum part was not edited from the template

GMtk421

GMtk421
PostedDec 15, 2012 11:08 am
Feel free to post them in the forum as well! It's just easier to have the form because people will often forget to include their character/server when doing an event like this Very Happy

Makrofage

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2012 3:28 pm
how we can change our profile??

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedDec 16, 2012 12:03 am

Merry Christmas~ :D

HoHoHoHooo~ =3=!

Well, one of the best memories of Christmas is the giving and spending time with family. And, of course, getting gifts in return xD! And I love the fact how my parents will help my siblings and I bake cookies for Santa Claus and set out veggies for the reindeer. : D

* ps.- check my profile out for the Xmas song Very Happy!*

Malessodude

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 7:47 pm   Last edited by Malessodude on Jan 15, 2013 3:44 am. Edited 1 time in total

Why I love New Years Day

same
I love New Years Day because I get to have a whole year of new Holidays.

Fond memory - Woke up late and the day was almost over. Partied too much on the Eve.

I post this here because there was none on the form. Hope this is ok. Form has link to image.

Merry Christmas and have a Awesome New Year all. Very Happy

serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
PostedDec 18, 2012 4:03 pm

question

If we just did one screen shot with the webpage scrolled out does it still count

PlagueMachine

Rank 0
PlagueMachine
PostedDec 18, 2012 5:00 pm
lame i cant do screenshots :/

obscure69

Rank 0
obscure69
PostedDec 26, 2012 12:53 am

Aeria Season of Giving Entry

\m/<(-_-)>\m/

Favorite Holiday Memory: When I was a kid, I always waited for santa claus to give me the present I wanted, And on the 24th when the clock strikes at 12:00 i start to open my gifts underneath our Christmas tree, including the one Santa left me! Wink yeah! i never became the naughty kid during Christmas! Very Happy

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Now, My Favorite thing about This Holiday is that, this is the only time of the year that my family becomes complete. My Brothers, Sisters, and Relatives with their own families joins us in celebrating this joyous event. Eating, Drinking, and Sharing The Love! that's the best thing during this Holiday. Smile

<a>Photobucket</a>