xJeii

Rank 0
xJeii
PostedJan 06, 2013 3:07 pm

Happy New Years!

New Years Memories: My favorite memory of this holiday must be this year because my whole family and I mean my whole family of 20+ people went out and just sat on the wet grass looking at all the fireworks being set off.

Why: This holiday has to be my favorite because it's like looking back at what you did the whole year and making it a true memory for the next oncoming year. It's a fresh start.
Advertisement

tangyop

Rank 0
tangyop
PostedJan 10, 2013 11:10 am

Pay attention to the angel :)

Favorite Holiday Memory: Hard to decide, but, in order to stay in the fun, I'm going to speak about epiphany (as my skin lets you think probably). It was in 2009, and we were eating the "galette des Rois", and if you had something to know about it, it's this : there is a trinket (usually a porcelain figurine) hidden inside. So, the person who find it is the king (and I really don't know why sorry), and my father said the trinket was in my sister's piece. My mother believed him and bit hard in her piece. Still today she remembers this day, but also her teeth...

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Be with all my family and return where I grew up.