GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 12, 2012 6:56 pm   Last edited by GMtk421 on Jan 18, 2013 2:58 pm. Edited 2 times in total

[Paid Out] Aeria Season of Giving!

Win up to 10,000 AP!
Hey Crystal Saga Players!

It is the holiday season! We know that there are many different things that you celebrate, and we would love to know about them and why. That being said, its time for another Ignite Sponsored Event!

1. Decorate your profile to fit the theme of your favorite holiday from this time period (Christmas, Kwanza, Chinese New Years, New Years, Hanukkah, etc.)
2. Post a screen shot of the completed profile in your game's forum post (linked below) and tell us one of your favorite memories about this holiday.
3. Everyone who does this will get a participation prize! (listed below)
4. One lucky Crystal Saga winner will receive 1,000 ap!
5. One lucky person will win the motherload: 10,000 ap!

Example Post:

Favorite Holiday Memory: When my mom baked us gingerbread cookies and my whole family sat down to eat them and watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Buying presents. I love sharing with those I care about and putting thought into their presents.  

Starts: December 15th, 2012 @ 8am PST
Ends: January 15th, 2013 @ 4pm PST

Ignite AP code good for:
- 1 winner per game: 1,000 ap!
- 1 Grand prize winner: 10,000 ap!
- Participation: 2x Black Dragon Coin,2x 2x EXP Token, & 2x 1 Hour AFK Card.
You will need to fill out this form to receive the participation prize!

• Any questions feel free to post them here, but all submissions must be via the form!
  • All rules and prizes are subject to change
  • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • Make sure you're staying within the TERMS OF SERVICE
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • All content must be PG-13.
  • Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days from the end of the event for payout of your rewards!

Advertisement

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedDec 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Merry Christmas~ :D

HoHoHoHooo~ =3=!

Well, one of the best memories of Christmas is the giving and spending time with family. And, of course, getting gifts in return xD! And I love the fact how my parents will help my siblings and I bake cookies for Santa Claus and set out veggies for the reindeer. : D

* ps.- check my profile out for the Xmas song Very Happy!*

deathdenis213

Rank 0
deathdenis213
PostedDec 17, 2012 7:06 am
lol one tuff act to follow.

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedDec 17, 2012 8:42 am

It's so hard to pick a favourite memory as I cherish them all and the new ones made each year, but if I had to pick, I'd have to say the year my family spent together for christmas before my parents divorce. That was the last time I spent xmas with both parents. Now it's 1 year mum, next year dad, etc etc.. ahh, memories : )

mastayuzen

Rank 0
mastayuzen
PostedDec 18, 2012 2:35 am

Merry Xmas!!

yohohohoho~

Favorite Holiday Memory: I was about 10 years old, sitting in the dining room with the lights off, looking through the picture windows to the valley below. The freshly fallen snow, ice covered trees and full moon provided ample light throughout the room. A handful of mules nibbled on the gift of hay and corn in the basin. The greatest gift - peace on earth, good will to all.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: I love so many things about Christmas...and I could go on and on...

I love...

decorating the tree, drinking warm hot chocolate with marshmallows, listening to Christmas music on my Ipod, touring the town to look at light displays, shopping for Christmas presents, finally getting to open the presents Christmas morning, baking sugar cookies with my mom, celebrating the birth of *****, dressing up for church on Christmas Eve, choosing a poor childs name off of the church Christmas tree and getting them a Christmas present, seeing little kids at the mall talking to Santa, watching snow fall gently to the ground, going to my town's annual Christmas festival where we get to ice skate and take sleigh rides, eating so many kinds of delicious food, and spending precious time with my family.

I can't wait till' Christmas! Happy Holidays to you guys

People fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all, and I fake them very well. That's my burden, I guess.

chibineijie

Rank 0
chibineijie
PostedDec 21, 2012 11:13 am

Favourite holiday memory : When all my family members have a good laugh together during dinner time every year. And it was fun baking cookies together with my mum, sister and sister-in-law Very Happy

Favourite thing about holidays : I love the food! Enjoying yummy food together really warms me up.

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens, command thee who opens the gates of hell! Come forth divine lightning! This ends now! Indignation!

MelissaI_10077

Rank 0
MelissaI_10077
PostedDec 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: Getting a sega genesis and sonic the hedgehog (one of my all time favorite games).

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Escaping the snow and traveling to the tropics to see family for a few weeks.

wigeria

Rank 2
wigeria
PostedDec 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Merry Xmas!

My favourite memory -- The Christmas i caught Santa in a net i prepared for him and ripped him off Very Happy

Valcyz

Rank 0
Valcyz
PostedDec 26, 2012 2:22 pm

Happy Holidays

Favorite Holiday Memory: When I was a kid, my family used to go picnic and we had a good time
Favorite Thing About the Holidays: being able to spend some time with my family Smile

tiffysaurx

Rank 0
tiffysaurx
PostedJan 03, 2013 2:33 am

Happy Holidays!

Have a Pokémon-filled Season! - Eevee

FAVORITE HOLIDAY MEMORY:

• A few years ago, I had the opportunity to share my Christmas day with some delightful, extremely gracious people. That year, I was extremely agonized and upset that I had not received a new MacBook for the holidays. This experience, however, put me in my place - I had so much already: a working laptop, a luxurious abode, an exorbitant amount of food, a loving family, everything I needed to be extremely satisfied. The experience I mention is that of spending Christmas at a homeless shelter kitchen in Los Angeles with my family and those not as lucky as I. I listened to the stories from these people, slowly gaining back my sense of humility. The amount of truly sincere thanks and praise I received is something I have never forgotten since then and will never forget. Spending a holiday I used to remark as a selfish day of "me me me and my gifts" has morphed into a day where I enjoy showering simple gratitude with gestures on not me, but others who truly deserve it - truly a life-changing experience that others should try as well.

FAVORITE THING ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS:

• As I mentioned previously, my favorite thing about the season used to be my receiving of gifts; yes, I was an extremely avaricious, egocentric being. The humbling venture I took, however, has changed that. The holidays are times to enjoy the presence those around you while you can, to tell them that you love them, that they have changed your life. The smiles given from the simple gestures like giving a gift for gratitude are warming encounters. The season of the holidays, whether it be Christmas, Kwanza, Hanukkah, or just the New Year with winter, etc., is truly miraculous because it's a season of pure joy and love.

Happy holidays, everyone! Best of luck to you all!