armgim

Rank 0
armgim
PostedDec 21, 2012 2:34 pm
Screenshot:

Favorite Holiday Memory: Christmas Eve lunch with family. Now that I remember those that are not here anymore.
Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Relaxing and getting fat. Also, 4 hills tournament.
Advertisement

RockStarx1

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2012 8:18 pm
http://i50.tinypic.com/ezg84j.png

My favorite Holiday Memory: I allways enjoy it when my little brother wakes me up on Christmas Morning. To just think that i was like him when i was little.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Hanging out with friends, away from school, and playing video games

mykrasniy

Rank 0
mykrasniy
PostedDec 23, 2012 8:32 am

Favorite holiday memory : When in christmas morning my dad comeback from hospital...
Favorite thing ? Its many free time and i can be with my family,my friends - its most important in life !)

Merry Christmas to ALL ! And Happy New Year Smile

MxHellsing

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2012 11:49 am

Death is the only solution to all problems.

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
PostedDec 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Favorite holiday memory: As a child: After all the presents had been opened, sitting at the ping pong table and spending the day building a plastic model or an electronics kit. Today: just having all my family gathered. When a kid get something great or something he wanted he are like:

Favorite thing about holidays:When i was younger i always liked the holiday because of the gifts, but now i like it because my family get together and celebrate it. Giving gifts and recieving gifts is a nice feeling. The food is also very good, the best food of the year.

Atrocity1

Rank 1
PostedDec 23, 2012 1:38 pm
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/uJ7q0.jpg (I took most of the bottom because that's where all the stuff is).

Favorite Holiday memory: Opening up presents on Christmas morning.
Favorite thing about holidays: Being with family and opening up presents.

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedDec 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: Getting a firefighting truck toy for Christmas from my dad.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Eating very jummy food with my family.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedDec 26, 2012 2:50 pm
Sorry for the late :/ but yeah since it says until 15th January i'll post mine here too

Trollister

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 3:57 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory:
When my mother came home from the hospital on christmas so we could celibrate it at home.

Favorite Thing About Holidays: Gathering with all the family and buying gifts for eachother, its not about the price of those gifts but about the fact you give something to a person who is very near to your heart.

greentea88

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory:
Being young and mischievous, staying up late to open presents instead of doing it the next morning.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays:
Meeting up with friends, catching up on sleep, relaxing, and eating all the food!