cmendonc2

Rank 4
cmendonc2
PostedDec 16, 2012 6:30 pm
Screenshot:

Favorite Holiday Memory: Driving around our neighborhood and watching all the Christmas lights Smile
Favorite Thing about the Holidays: Winter Vacation!!

leeness wrote:
Advertisement

Nolash

Rank 0
Nolash
PostedDec 17, 2012 11:13 am
Favorite Holiday Memory: when all the neighbors gather around the tree in the neighborhood park to sing carols and pray..... Plus when my parents give me the Nintendo Razz.

Favorite Thing about the Holidays: the Christmas lights, the love and the joy in the family.

BeelIzebub

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2012 9:15 am
^ that's a nice one. ^^

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
PostedDec 18, 2012 9:39 am

Favorite Holiday Memory: I remember when I was 5 and I watched YU-GI-OH anime, I asked Santa for 3412483982942 cards. I was so naive that I still laugh when I think about it.

Favorite Thing about the Holidays: I am a ****** so I dont celebrate Christmas, but I like how people are cheerful, there are a lot of people giving presents they used to own to poor children. I like the most the happy Christmas songs.

Madara Uchiha: Listen... In this world.. Wherever there is light there are also shadows.

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
PostedDec 18, 2012 11:01 am
GMs I hope you dont count the previous as mine participation because I made a new one because my friend gave me this pic he did for me. And also I wrote a wrong word. Thanks for understanding

Screenshot:

Favorite Holiday Memory: I remember when I was 5 and I watched YU-GI-OH anime, I asked Santa for 3412483982942 cards. I was so naive that I still laugh when I think about it.

Favorite Thing about the Holidays: I am a Musllim so I dont celebrate Christmas, but I like how people are cheerful, there are a lot of people giving presents they used to own to poor children. I like the most the happy Christmas songs.

Madara Uchiha: Listen... In this world.. Wherever there is light there are also shadows.

Prestidigitat0r

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 9:43 am
When will we get our rewards? Python etc.?

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
PostedDec 19, 2012 10:08 am
Prestidigitat0r wrote:
When will we get our rewards? Python etc.?  
After the event is finished xD

salimd2

Rank 0
salimd2
PostedDec 19, 2012 7:49 pm
Screenshot:

Favorite holiday memory:
I started helping my parents with setting up Christmas tree at age 7,
was my best holiday then, started with setting up the tree and the cave underneath it with my whole family, and ended with a huge gift from Santa, the one that i never forget! Couldn't wait for opening it up, and that's what i did, and it turned out to be the best puzzle that i still admire now.

Favorite thing about holidays:
At first, I liked holidays because of the gifts, until that moment, that made me admire the holidays for being able to have all the family together, in one room, enjoying every second with laughs and joy.

DamChips

Rank 0
DamChips
PostedDec 20, 2012 5:10 am
Screenshot:

Favorite Holiday Memory:
Recieving a mini laboratory.

Favorite Thing About Holidays:
Gathering with all the family and eating together and singing and having the most amazing time in the world.

avababeava

Rank 0
avababeava
PostedDec 20, 2012 6:29 am
How can you make the skin fit?