GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedDec 12, 2012 6:10 pm   Last edited by GM_Hadouken on Dec 15, 2012 12:14 am. Edited 1 time in total

[Ignite] Aeria Season of Giving!

Win up to 10,000 AP!

Hey AVA Players!

It is the holiday season! We know that there are many different things that you celebrate, and we would love to know about them and why. That being said, its time for another Ignite Sponsored Event!

The winner of this event is: Nolash

Congratulations Nolash... and thank you to everyone who participated!

1. Decorate your profile to fit the theme of your favorite holiday from this time period (Christmas, Kwanza, Chinese New Years, New Years, Hanukkah, etc.)
2. Post a screen shot of the completed profile in your game's forum post (linked below) and tell us one of your favorite memories about this holiday.
3. Everyone who does this will get a participation prize! (listed below)
4. One lucky AVA winner will receive 1,000 ap!
5. One lucky person will win the motherload: 10,000 ap!

Example Post:

Favorite Holiday Memory: When my mom baked us gingerbread cookies and my whole family sat down to eat them and watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Buying presents. I love sharing with those I care about and putting thought into their presents.  

Starts: December 15th, 2012 @ 8am PST (GMT-8)
Ends: January 15th, 2013 @ 4pm PST (GMT-8)

Ignite AP code good for:
- 1 winner per game: 1,000 ap!
- 1 Grand prize winner: 10,000 ap!
- Participation:
  • Python (7 Days)

• Rose-Engraved Knife (7 Days)

• Pumpkin Grenade (7 Days)

• EXP Up (1 Day)

• Any questions feel free to post them here
  • All rules and prizes are subject to change
  • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • Make sure you're staying within the TERMS OF SERVICE
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • All content must be PG-13.
  • Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days from the end of the event for payout of your rewards!

Advertisement

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 14, 2012 6:04 pm
I dig this event. Does everything on the page have to be our own items, or can we get images off of google and such?

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedDec 14, 2012 6:08 pm
DontCaeria wrote:
I dig this event. Does everything on the page have to be our own items, or can we get images off of google and such?  

It should be your current aeria profile. The one in the example is GM Mokona's from Grand Fantasia. You can get the images from anywhere but make sure you don't take someone else's work as your own.

Naeb123

Rank 0
Naeb123
PostedDec 14, 2012 6:27 pm
Picture: http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/Nik_Vogrinec/Dwm2012-12-1501-21-38-98_zpsb766536b.jpg

Favorite Holiday Memory: When me and my mom use to cook delicius cookies and made a chrismas tree in my living room, it used to bee so nice but sadly she passed away few months from now.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Favorite thing? Thats EASY! Present's Presen's and more Present's ! I buy a lot of presents for my family and they buy a lot of them for me too!We dont have to go to work at holidays and every one is living the chrismas spirit.!

DrinkAlotCoffee

Rank 0
DrinkAlotCoffee
PostedDec 14, 2012 7:16 pm
Screenshot: http://i47.tinypic.com/289ydw.jpg

Favorite Holiday Memory:
When I was little, my mom an I would spend christmas at my Grandparents home, with an uncle dressed as Santa Claus. I didn't know that it was my uncle ofcourse and I was so happy when he came to visit and gave me a present. It was for me the most joyfull moment.

Favorite Thing About The Holidays:
It used to be all about presents at first. Now I just enjoy the peacefull moment with my family together and the lovely dinner my grandma still cooks. Can't hardly wait!

xenome_id

Rank 0
xenome_id
PostedDec 15, 2012 2:34 pm
http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag16/Latrix929/Donework_zpse9b3a1b6-1_zps16251be2.jpg?t=1355603149

Favorite holiday memory : When our family sat down around the Christmas tree and opened the presents Surprised .

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Spend a lot of time with my family and close friends and of course a lot of vacation! :O

Kiminyz

Rank 0
Kiminyz
PostedDec 15, 2012 4:34 pm
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/Kiminyz/KimberlysAeriaProfileAeriaEvent_zps3064397b.png

Favorite Holiday Memory: When we were surprised with Presents, even though we had never celebrated Christmas. At first, we thought it was a little "joke", but we were so happy, it was one of those few moments our family had a good time together

Favorite Thing About The Holidays: My Favorite Thing about the Holidays, or Christmas in particular, is that you're with your family. Not just your mother or father, brother or sister, but with your other relatives, too. You're not alone, you make memories, you have fun, that's what I love about Holidays, it's Not only you, by yourself.

Prestidigitat0r

Rank 0
PostedDec 16, 2012 8:13 am
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5190/aeria.jpg

Favourite Christmas Memory:
Last year my friend dressed up as a Santa Claus and came to school in these clothes.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays:
Christmas dinner. Definitely. I love eating christmas dishes. Smile

Merry christmas! And happy new year!

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
PostedDec 16, 2012 10:45 am

• Picture:http://i45.tinypic.com/2m42kxj.png
  • Favorite Holiday Memory:was when I was about 6 , My mom told me that every Xmas I would stay in the couch sleeping trying to get Santa red handed , but she told me that after minutes I would always give up and went to sleep , then she would go ahead and put the present under the tree.
  • Favorite Thing About the Holidays:is when I see all the presents , half of them which I donate , and others I open to see what Santa gave me , but now Santa doesn't give me much , Santa says that am a grown up. Very Happy

BeelIzebub

Rank 0
PostedDec 16, 2012 11:04 am

Favorite Holiday Memory: The first time i shot a firework by myself when i was around 5 years old ( well I only lit the firework Very Happy ).
Favorite Thing About the Holidays: The spare time to relax and meet up with friends.